ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Draco's idiocy is almost too much to handle. He cant just expect me to be fine with everything he does. It doesn't work that way.

Quite frankly he's on my last nerve and I know he still isn't finished. The worst part about this is that I don't know how to get him back.

I don't want to go to the extent he reaches by becoming more physical with him but i'm afraid that's the only way I can possibly get revenge that's good enough.

Today we have to go to Diagon Alley to get our new textbooks. I thought this would be a good opportunity to get back at him.

I was thinking about it all night, but I still don't know if my idea is good enough. It's surely enough to make him angry with me, this is going to give me power over him.

This boy that won't back away for shit. He can't have this control over me forever, he can't win.

Diagon Alley is probably the easiest place to get lost. That's the last thing I want so I have to try and stay with my friends.

I have a few good friends, but they're all from different houses. I've had somewhat of a connection with Tom Riddle.

He's like Draco in a way but slightly different. They're personalities match but they have a different way of doing things. Draco tries to make me mad where as Tom doesn't care what happens.

I decided to go with him, because he actually understands me, and because I expect it will make Draco mad.

We exited the grounds and headed to Diagon Alley. This happens almost every year when the textbooks become too old.

The train flooded with students from the same year as me. Tom and I took our seats in one of the empty carriages.

"So Holcombe, I heard you've been talking to Draco." Tom said.

"What? We haven't really been talking." I said back shocked.

"Well i've seen the way he looks at you. It disgusts me quite a bit." He said, "I know he thinks about you in... gross ways."

I slightly laughed under my breath at his expression. Not long after we had sat down, Draco took his seat with Blaise, Pansy, and Goyle, in the carriage right across from us.

I continued to talk with Tom. I know Tom feels something for me, he's seems just as possessive as Draco is, but he's more calm about it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Draco's expression turn sour, as he watched me talk to Tom. He hates this, and I love it.

____________________________________

Draco Malfoy pov:

What a tease. The way he's looking at her makes me want to strangle him.

"Draco why are you looking at her? Hey, answer me." Pansy said.

"Oh be quiet Parkinson." I snapped.

A smile formed on Blaise's face as I continued glance.

"Well guys I think we know who Draco fancies." He said. Pansy rolled her eyes.

I stayed silent, I don't feel like starting anything. My eyes shifted right back to Savanna but this time she made eye contact with me.