ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

"I dare you"
________________________________

Draco Malfoy:

Sitting in Defense Against the Dark Arts class continues to be boring as hell.

Savanna came in and sat next to me before Pansy could even get the chance to try.

I'm ready for anything this time. I noticed the way she tried to tease me by running my hands up her skirt.

I'm not gonna let that happen again.

"Hello little cumslut." I teased, letting her know I was back to my normal self.

"Why hello. You know just because you want to call me that in bed doesn't mean you say it during school." She said.

"It's funny." I said.

She laughed it off. I couldn't tell what her initial reaction was.

After just a few minutes of class I happened to glance at Savanna.

I watched as she moved her thick long hair off of her neck, onto one side.

She placed her hands on her neck and glided them up and down her smooth and soft skin.

"Mmmm." she moaned.

I felt my dick get hard again.

"Stop. It." I scolded.

"What? My neck is sore." She said leisurely.

She's innocently seducing me.

And it's working.

I thought to myself and realized.. I should just play along with her game. Instead of denying everything, just play along.

I put my hand on her thigh and inched close up her tight skirt.

She noticed my hand and hit me with a smirk on her face.

"I know you want me Malfoy." She said seductively.

"You're kinda turning me on Holcombe." I whispered.

"I bet I am. I also know that your dick is hard, it always is," she put her hand on right on top of my length from underneath the desk.

"Oh look I guessed correctly." She whispered before taking her hand off.

"What a little tease you are." I told her.

"What did you think I was gonna do? Give you a handjob in the middle of class? How repulsive do you think I am?"

I rolled my eyes in agony.

I grabbed her tucked in shirt and lifted it up revealing the smallest sliver of her bra.

Right below that point, I placed my finger to it, "You see this spot? Well in a matter of time, there will be a scar there, making a mark that you really are mine forever."