ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28

More tears filled my eyes and Draco held me tighter with every tear that fell onto him.

"You are too fragile, mon amour." he whispered.

I sniffled, "I'm sorry."

"What's the matter?" he asks.

I had to think for a second before responding.

"I don't know." I looked up at him.

"Come with me." he whispered, loosening his grip on me and turning on the light.

He got up and I followed, wiping the remaining tears from my cheeks.

I watched as he opened up the piano and sat down on the bench.

"Maybe this will cheer you up." he stated.

I sat down next to him as he situated his hands on the keys.

He began to play a familiar tune. A very slow and elegant song.

Claire de lune.

Music to my ears.

I love it.

The slow pace of the song mixed with my emotions calmed me perfectly.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as the notes he played were absolutely perfect.

I drifted to sleep effortlessly fast right there.

~

I'm sitting in class now, absolutely bored out of my mind.

Draco brought me back to bed after I fell asleep at the piano.

He wants me to wear this lingerie all day so I am.

For this class we both sit in the back. So the professor can't see us talking and mingling.

Draco's cold hand rested in mine beneath the table while we were writing down the notes.

Draco's notes are sometimes perfect, sometimes messy.

Today they were messy. He didn't care where any of the words went on the parchment.

He was just simply scribbling things down carelessly.

No one seems to know it's Draco's birthday. I haven't heard a single word about it.

Draco let go of my hand and stuck it in his pocket which I found strange.

I continued my notes while the professor reviewed what would be on our test in a couple days.

Draco's hand emerged from his pocket and he placed it down on top of the table in a fist.

Still I said nothing. Because I knew that if I asked he would simply not answer my question.

I stood up to the professor and asked for some more ink for my quill and came back to my seat and Draco's hand had moved back under the table.

Suspicious.

"You are being far too secretive. What are you up too?" I asked.

He looked at me, but no response.

Fuck him and his stupid play.

I started to write again, then I heard the click of a button from beneath the table.

I didn't really care, probably Draco doing something dumb anyways.

I heard another click, this time something corresponded to that click.