ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 150

2 weeks later...

I leave the downstairs bathroom of the manor and head upstairs to return to my family. It's past Hiraeth's bedtime. She has been begging Draco to play piano all night, and how can he say no to her?

I slowly open the door to our bedroom. I walk in on one of the most precious moments i've ever seen.

Draco is asleep on the bed, with Hiraeth cuddled up on his chest. She must've worn him out, and herself while she was at it.

They have the same exact hair color, it's adorable. I guess I really am the black sheep of the family.

I rub my belly. "We'll tell them later. You can keep a secret right?" I smile and close the door softly behind me.

I turn off all the lights, then put the pregnancy test in my nightstand drawer, looking at Draco the whole time making sure he doesn't wake up. He's the lightest sleeper.

I crawl in bed, and kiss both of them softly on the lips, pulling the covers over the three of us.

When I look at Draco again, he's awake. Barely awake.

He pulls me in by my chin, and kisses me on the lips again. "She's exhausting." He smiles. "But I love her."

I almost laugh, but stop myself before I can wake up Hiraeth too. "Goodnight, darling."