ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Finally class ended, after what seemed like eternity. Dinner time is just what everyone needs, it's our time to be social after a long day of work and silence.

I sat where I usually sit, in between Blaise, and an empty space where someone usually decides to sit. And that someone is Draco.

I haven't decided what to wear yet which worries me. I need something brilliant and fast.

"Hey Blaise" I said to my right.

He turned in my direction, "Yeah?"

"Just a quick little question, what kind of outfits make Draco... you know, weak in the knees sort of thing?"

He looked at me with a crooked eyebrow, he looked suspicious and then smiled.

"Ohhhh you're trying to show him up tonight i'm guessing." He laughed.

I giggled under my breath,"Well, sort of. But do you have the answer to that question?"

"Oh yeah, he's into black. He loves when girls wear black. Might be one of the reasons he fancies you so much."

"Anything else, like specifically?" I urged.

"I mean I don't know too much about him, he's very hidden. He keeps things to himself, you know. But yeah black, maybe a dress of a sort? I would go for that, or something more revealing and out of your comfort zone."

"Thank you for your help, I don't have a clue what i'm doing. I don't understand him sometimes." I said.

"Oh yeah for sure, he's a very reticent person." He replied.

I shot him a smile before looking to see Draco entering the hall, late as usual. Yet, having little care for it.

He has a strut. A lean strut. Like 'nothing starts before I arrive.'

His hands in his pockets, his shoulders high and confident.

Body language does say a lot about a person.

And Draco's body language screams, 'I'm cocky and have a enormous ego.'

He's a rich prick and a teasing mess of maliciousness and greed.

But at the same time, he's a fine and striking image. You can tell he cares about what people think.

I tried my best not to stare. The best thing that I can do is act like he isn't there. But on the inside, i'm screaming for a glance.

He sat down right next to me, extremely close. I could hear his breaths, that's how close.

His whisper sent tons of chills everywhere on my body, "I can see you struggling Holcombe, I can see it in your eyes."

I was struggling.

I don't want to look at him.

But it's hard, I can't describe it.

"Oh c'mon you can look at me." He nudged me.

Without hesitation, I looked up at him slowly. His eyes burning and imprinting into mine.