ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65

I attempt to put the cobblestones back into place, but the water pressure is too strong and it's fighting against me.

I'm using everything in my body to push through and make it out of here alive. Draco's body is useless, and he won't be okay for a good while.

The water is ankle level, it's pouring out fast and we need to come up with an idea quickly if we want to make it out of here alive.

"Draco-" I grunt, "I need you to speak to me please."

"Okay." he groans, "I'm still horny, even though i've been stabbed twice."

I can't help but let out a slight laugh.

"Okay well. You can't do anything when ur this badly injured. So just think about stuff. Tell me what you think about if you must." I say, looking around the room for something to help.

"I'm thinking aboutttt... fucking you and making you feel good. You moaning my name and wanting more. Wanting more of me, all of me. You telling me you love me as I kiss you on the lips. Watching your beautiful face form into something only I see. Seeing you squirm and fall apart before you get overwhelmed with that familiar feeling between your perfect legs." he explains, pausing every now and then to groan at the pain in his abdomen.

I smirk to myself, "No head?"

He looks back at me, "How could I possibly think about my own pleasure when I can think about pleasuring you?"

Draco's words send butterflies to my stomach.

I think about how Draco acted a few months ago.

He would absolutely never say something like that to me. He would say something selfish and cruel.

He changed.

The water is increasingly getting higher by the second. It is now lurking closer to knee level.

I run through the water to the door, and scream through the bars, "Hello?! Is anyone up there?!"

I hear nothing in return and I feel like an idiot.

"Fuck.." I exhale.

I see Draco laying in the water, sprawled and getting soaked.

"You need to stand up. I'm sorry- i'll help you." I reach my hands out and he takes them.

He winces as he stands up and straightens out his body.

My shirt falls off of him and into the water. I pick up my now completely red colored shirt and put it back on him.

I wrap my arm around his waist to try and keep him steady. He stumbles around.

The water is to my hips by now and i'm beginning to lose hope.

"Someone help!!!" I scream.

I trudge through the water with Draco close to me, and I stress and stress and stress.

This is fucking bullshit.

I lean up against the bar door, "Are you okay Draco? This is awful i'm so sorry. You're hurt and it's all my fault. I can't even do anything to help and I feel so—"

"Stop it Savanna." he grunts, "Calm down." he pats my head and gives it a kiss.

"I'm not the only one that's hurt here." he says, pointing to my neck, "Riddle pressed that knife half an inch deep."

I scoff, "Well Riddle pressed the knife all the way in on you."

"For fucks sake. You need to worry more about yourself."

The water is almost to my shoulders and I begin to cry.

"WE NEED A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I want to collapse into that water, and let it completely take me away. But I cant push myself to.

I cry and cry and cry. I don't wanna do anything but cry.

Draco wipes off my cheeks with his thumbs, I look down and see his blood in the water.

I bury my head in his chest as he pulls me in.

I sob and sniffle, unable to hold back anymore.

We're gonna die in here.

We're gonna drown.

We're gonna die a slow and painful death.

Together.

At least we'll be together.

At least i'll be with him.

The water rises to my chin, "I love you Draco. I love you so much. Kiss me please. One last time please." I beg.

He leans down and kisses me, gasp for air and then kisses me again.

"We're not gonna die Savanna." he whispers.

I'm finally underwater.