ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79

I feel bad for spying on them. But it's like I can't help myself. And being with Draco doesn't help, he's the same way.

Draco and I are watching Blaise and Teila in the tower. We are hiding on the stairs again, where we were watching them when the mint situation happened.

The two of them are just talking for a really long time, it's quite boring.

That is until they start kissing. But not just kissing... making out.

"How much you wanna bet, he fucks her by the end of the night." Draco whispers.

"You're on." I whisper back, "But what are we betting?"

He thinks for a minute, biting his lip. Until his face lights up, "For the Yule Ball, if I win this bet, I get to pick your dress. If you win, you pick my suit."

Not a bad bet.

Blaise won't have sex with a girl this early in a relationship. I know how he is.

But Draco knows him just as well I as do. Maybe even better than I do.

We watch as Blaise picks up Teila bridal style, and continues to kiss her. The manage to make it all the way back into the school without stopping. Draco and I follow pretty far behind them.

We're hidden behind a corner as they get to Blaise's dorm, he opens the door and shuts it behind him.

Draco and I take one glance at each other and all of a sudden it's a race to see who can get to Blaise's door first.

I win obviously. Draco was whining like a baby because he didn't want to crease his fancy shoes.

We put our ears against the door and listen..

Moaning.

Fuck this.

"I win." Draco smiles.

I roll my eyes and head back to Draco's dorm.

"I knew he would." Draco laughs, taking off his shirt.

I sigh and cross my arms, "You better pick a dress that flatters my figure."

His hands run through his hair, messing it up and checking himself out in the mirror, "I'm thinking... mustard yellow jumpsuit."

"You better not mean that." I say.

He laughs again.

If he's serious I might murder him.

I scoff.

"Hey Savanna." Draco says, while still looking at himself in the mirror.

"Yeah?"

"Can you go to my nightstand drawer and get the tweezers out?" he asks.

"Sure." I make my way over.

When I open his drawer I have to dig through his manly things. Cologne, spare money, mints, hair gel, and condoms.

Speaking of condoms, why does he have these? We've never used them.

I decide to ask, "Why do you have condoms?"

He looks in my direction, "Oh. I've had those forever. They're no good anymore. I got them when I started to really like you. But now I know you like it... well you know. You can throw those out."

I smile, along with making a pile of the condoms and throwing them out in the trash.

After that's done I go back to the drawer and grab his tweezers.

"Catch." I say, throwing them in his direction.

Draco catches them and brings them up to his eyebrows. He begins to pluck a few hairs.

I giggle.

Of course he plucks his eyebrows. Only Draco Malfoy would be the guy to care about how his eyebrows look.

"Don't laugh at me." Draco says with a smile plastered across his face.

I flop onto his bed, face down. Within seconds, I feel him climb over me, trapping me beneath him.

I lift my head up and he's putting the tweezers up to my eyebrows, holding my head up by my chin.

"You think you're so funny Savanna." he whispers.

I still laugh, not because he's acting like he's so tough, but because he's trying to tweeze my brows.

I squirm around and flip myself over, to where i'm looking directly at him now.

And he decided to tickle me.

Seriously.

"Stop! Stop!" I struggle to say through my laughter, as he wiggles his fingers down my body.

"Not a chance."

"Draco stop!" I cry.

I can hardly breathe i'm laughing so much, i'm pretty sure I shed a tear or two.

I try to grab the tweezers from his hand and he holds them away from me.

As i'm doing this, i'm pushing him away from me to stop him from tickling me anymore. Obviously that doesn't work too well.

This was all sorts of chaos.

"This is all your fault." I say as Draco wipes my face with a wash cloth.

"I'm an idiot."

I nod in agreement.

The scratch on my face wasn't that bad. Draco treated it that way though.

It's a small scratch only about an inch long, plastered across my cheekbone.

When he scratched me with the tip of the tweezers, his eyes went wide and and everything was still.

I started laughing but he didn't care.

We hear a knock at the door, and we both go to get it.

It's Blaise and Teila. Now i'm reminded of how I lost the bet with Draco.

"So?" Draco begins, "How was it?"

Blaise looks confused, "How was what?"

Draco raises his eyebrows.

It takes Blaise a couple seconds...

"We didn't have sex Draco." Blaise laughs.

Fuck yes. I was right all along.

Teila squints her eyes at me, "What happened to your face Savanna?"

I sigh, "Care to tell them Draco?"

He furrows his eyebrows, "What? No. What did Savanna and I hear in your dorm then? And what happened after that make out session you two had."

Blaise looks humiliated.

"Blaise walked into a wall..." Teila says, "While holding me. If you heard moaning, that's what that was."

There's a weird sort of silence for a few seconds.

Then Draco laughs just as hard as I was when he was tickling me.

"You ran her into a wall." Draco smacks the doorframe, "Fucking priceless."

"Tell them what you did to me." I tell him.

He shakes his head again.

The roll of my eyes is enough to get him to tell them.

"I kinda scratched her face with my tweezers. ON ACCIDENT." he explains.

Now Blaise laughs.

I turn to Teila, "Rough night for us two huh?"

"Definitely. Chivalry is dead." she says.