ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ- READ

Hello everyone!! Thank you so much for reading and making it this far! I'm beyond grateful. I'm going to continue to work on more and more chapters, so stick around.

I wanted to put out a few disclaimers about the next few chapters to come, and a few things a had to say about the first nine chapters.

(I decided to change the cover of the story aswell !)

TW:
The upcoming chapters include:

- sexual abuse
-rape
-lasting trauma

If any of these trigger you in any way, you don't need to continue reading. These subjects are usually hard to take in, and in these chapters those topics will be intensely focused on.

Also, lots more boys are going to be involved. Including Cedric Diggory, Harry Potter, and Blaise Zabini. These boys are going to become very important parts of the plot and will be mentioned throughout the next few chapters.

The previous chapters:

Chapter 9 was very intense for me to make. It took me over two weeks to fully finish it. I wanted to thank you for your patience in waiting for that one. Along with that, chapter 9 was also pretty sexual. (There's way more ahead in the story ;)

!! (TOM RIDDLE IS NOT GONE) !!

I wanted to make it clear that Tom is not gone just yet. He lingers in the story.

____________________________________

If there are any questions or concerns about the story so far, feel free to comment on this part :)

I hope you are enjoying, and thank you loves <3