Chapter 35, I have the right to remain violent

Shane's P.O.V.
After the show, I had meet and greet with the fans. I love it because I can meet my fans from all over and learn new things along the way.

I met some really cool people and some guy gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and did some more autographs, pictures, and some girls gave me fan art. That made my day because they care about me and they said they listen to me everyday.

Everything was going good until Garrett appeared. Keep calm Shane don't loose your cool. "Awesome concert Shane, you have amazing vocals and you're adorable. I have to say I'm a little jealous of you" he laughs and I looked behind him then there was Jayy, Dahvie and Jeffree with wide eyes plus they looked scared to death.

"How about we record together some time? As you should know I'm Garrett" I faked a smile and nods, "Yeah I have heard of you. You're awesome also." I wanted to kill him right there but I couldn't. "Thanks, tell Dahvie and Jayy that I want to see Star. Ok? See you later!" He said walking away and I took a huge breath.

I walked over to them and I hugged Dahvie. "What's wrong? What did he say to you?" I held back my tears and I looked up at him, "He said to tell you guys that he wants to see Star..." Jayy sighed and hugged me. "Shh it's ok Shane, don't cry. That bastard deserves to get his heart and body messed with."

I looked at Jayy letting go of Dahvie, "What are we going to do?" Jayy smirked viciously and raised his brow, "Garrett is going to see 'Star' for the last time." He said and I realized he is going to turn me back into a girl then fuck with Garrett's heart. This is why I love them. They are vicious and devious. My type of people.