Chapter 69, Defeat

Dahvie's P.O.V.
Jayy and I have been trying to calm Shane ever since the Daniel experience. Shane has been shaking and screaming during his sleep. He hasn't eaten or slept in days. He has gotten skinner and he looks sick.

"Shane? Did you eat today?" He shook his head rocking himself again, "You have to eat. You look really sick." He whimpered softly and covered his head. "Dahvie, leave him alone for now. He needs space and we keep babying him."

I sighed and got up. Jayy took my hand and brought me to our room, "What are we going to do? He looks like a skeleton. I hate seeing him like that. It hurts me a lot." Jayy nods and thought for a moment, "We need to convince him that Daniel is gone. He will be more willing to eat if he knows he is not present."

I nod and kissed his cheek, "That is a good idea." We got up and grabbed Shane's favorite drink (which was a monster) and his favorite food (which was a blue berry muffin), "Shane, listen to me. Daniel is gone. Jayy killed him last time he appeared." Shane's slim face looked up at me, "H-He isn't h-here...?" He asked very softly and I nod.

"Yes Shane, he is gone." He slowly grabbed the muffin and took a small bite of it. He took a very small sip of the monster and he looked at his hands. There was a pentagram engraved on both hands and he bit his lip, "I can't believe I did that..." I sighed softly, "It's ok, they will heal soon."

He smiled softly and his hands glowed brightly. His face filled in and his body looked muscular instead is just skin and bone. "Shane? Did you just heal yourself?" He shrugs, "I guess I felt happier about myself so I healed."

I hugged him and he hugged me back, "You look a lot better than you did. Promise me you won't do that ever again?" He nods and Jayy hugged him, "You were skinner than me. That is definitely scary to see. Your perfect the way you are now." Shane smiled and his eyes grew dark.

"Jayy let go." He looked at me confused, "I'm back fucker." Daniel growled and he pushed Jayy up against the wall. His hands were around his neck and they were tightening. "Let him go!" I screamed and pulled Daniel off of Jayy.

Daniel growled and pinned me to the ground putting a knife to my neck then he pointed a gun to Jayy's head, "Choose wisely, Jayy carves you and tortures you or you carve and torture Jayy." I swallowed hard and looked at Jayy, he mouthed to me 'the second one.'

I shook my head and looked Daniel dead in the eyes, "Jayy...carves me...and tortures me." He smirked and threw me into the wall. He snapped his fingers and I was strapped to a table. A small tray of tools appeared next to me and Daniel pushed Jayy towards me.

"Don't stop until he is covered in blood." Daniel smirked and sat down to watch. Jayy hesitated and picked up a knife, "I-I can't..." He says starting to cry, "Oh come on cry baby." Daniel picked up a knife and carved into my skin.

I screamed in pain and moved, "Ow stop touching me fucker!!" He smiled and let the blood drip down my arm, "Now it's your turn Jayy." Jayy growled and picked up the very large sharp knife. "Bye bye Daniel." He threw the knife and it ended up in Daniels chest (well Shane's chest)

Daniel's eyes widened and blood poured from his mouth then he smirked, "You missed a spot." He stabbed me in the chest and I gasped for air. Jayy growled and pinned Daniel to the wall. Jayy screamed at him as he stabbed him multiple times in the chest.

Daniel fell into a pool of blood. I knew his spirit left Shane's body because Shane started to glow. He quickly healed himself and he got up, "Dahvie!" Jayy cried and unstrapped me.

Shane's P.O.V.
Jayy held Dahvie and I was about to cry but I stayed strong. I went over to him and held my hand on his wound. It glowed and healed. I took the knife and cut a line in my arm. Jayy screamed at me but it healed right up and he went quiet.

Dahvie got up and hugged me, "What are you doing to yourself?" I looked up at him, "Proving that no matter what I can't be hurt by anything." He looked at my arm and sighed, "Please don't hurt yourself. I don't like seeing you in pain."

I nod and looked at Jayy, "Are you alright dad?" He nods and hugged Dahvie, "So, you guys want to go somewhere and relax?" Dahvie asked and we nod. "Ok let's go."

Daniel is gone for good. Well at least I hope he is gone for good because I'm done with his shit. Goodbye Daniel forever!