Chapter 26, Bad Blood part 1

Jayy's P.O.V.
Dahvie was upset, Jeffree was pissed off, Star is in pain and I'm a wreck. That fucker is going to get what is coming to him. I will kill him, I will beat him to death, I will make sure he can't see and he won't be able to walk. Words can't explain how pissed off I am right now. I carefully walked into Star's room and sat down next to her.

"Star? Tell me what happened between you and Garrett...why are you all scratched up and bruised?" She looked at me and she looked scared to tell me. "I'm not mad at you...I just want to know what happened." She sighed and I helped her sit up. "G-Garrett...was pissed that I was talking to Jeffree and he thought I was going to turn transgender...he went off on me...he didn't stop until I screamed at him...he carried me here and he seemed like that he wanted me to suffer..." I shook my head and hugged her.

"Sh Shh Star...he is an asshole who needs to be taught a lesson. You don't deserve a dick head like him...you deserve someone who will treat you like a Queen. Now I want to ask a few questions that are serious." She nods and I breathed out, "One are you going to dump that asshole? Two, may I kill Garrett? And three, before I kill him can I torture him and make him feel the same pain that he brought upon you?"

She thought for a few minutes and looked at me, one of her precious baby blue eyes were black and swollen. "One...yes I am...two...no...and three...you can torture him but don't k-kill him..." I nod and hug her gently. I rubbed her back soothingly and she sighed. "What did I ever do to deserve this?" I look at her and I gave her a serious look. "You did absolutely nothing! He fucking flipped on you for no fucking reason! Star you need someone who loves you for you."

She smiles at me, "You're right dad...what do we do about Garrett?" I smirked viciously, "I have an idea."

*a few hours later*

Star's P.O.V.
The four of us have a plan to get back at Garrett but it starts with me luring him in.

Hey can you come to the stage right now?-S
Ugh fine bitch-G

I sighed but Jayy told me not to acknowledge it. I had to dress in a pair of red skinny jeans, a BVB shirt, converse, and some bracelets plus a beanie. Jayy wore his black tshirt, leather jacket, and his spiked boots plus his contacts. Jeffree wore his spiked jacket, black tank top, his leather pants and his boots. Dahvie wore his stripped black shirt, his black skinny jeans, a black biker looking jacket, his black boots, his leather gloves, and his cross necklace.

I breathed out and looked at all of them. "Don't be scared darling, he won't hurt you but if he does, he will feel our hurt and won't be able to talk for a while." Jeffree spoke up and Dahvie nodded. "We won't let anything happen to you and we will be right there if anything goes down. Now let's go before you want to back out..."

I walked to the stage and Garrett was smirking at me evilly. I went over to him but I kept my distance from him. "Hello transgender how is Jeffree's dick?" I glared at him, "I'm still a fucking girl and Jeffree is still my friend." He snickered and came up next to me. He was about to touch my area but I pushed him off. "Don't fucking touch me!"

He scoffed, "Stupid bitch...now you're going to get what I didn't get to do..." He start to unbuckle his pants and I screamed. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Jayy came through the door and tackled him. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Garrett's eyes widened and he smirked. "O you know, about ready to fuck your daughter!" Jayy pulled back and punched him hard in the face.

I heard a snap and I knew he broke Garrett's nose. He growled and threw Jayy against the wall. "You thought that you could lure me in here and beat the shit out of me? Well you are wrong!" Garrett came over to me and grabbed me then held me tightly. He pulled out a gun and placed it to my head. "One wrong move and she dies."

((Cliff hanger! Holy crap you guys and girls! Thank you for over 3K reads!! I love you all!))