Chapter 124, Love Conquers

Shane's P.O.V.
"Derek...I need to go do something. I love you." He hugs me tightly, "Go save your father. Don't let anyone get in your way." I kissed him and vanished.

I appeared in the shadows watching Lucifer handcuffing my father and putting a blindfold on him. My inner demon came out to play and I lost control of myself. "LUCIFER?!" I tackled him down on the floor hard making sure he couldn't get up, "Haha how cute. Little Shane trying to look all tough and scary."

My eyes were burning with anger as I death gripped his neck, "You listen to me. I'm only telling you this once. Don't. Fuck. With. Me. OR MY FAMILY." My sharp claws went through his neck  making him choke on his own blood. "You're my bitch now." Lucifer started to grow pale and was too weak to fight back. I threw him against the wall as his wounds slowly healed but not quick enough, "WILL YOU LEAVE US ALONE NOW?!"

That's when I knew that he obeyed me. The ruler of hell is terrified of me. I smirk at his defeat as he looked away from me, "Go back to where you came! You will never hurt us again or else I will kill you." Lucifer disappears as my parents look at me with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

"S-Shane....you...you're powerful...more powerful than Satan himself..." Dahvie held Jayy's shirt tightly, "Please don't be afraid of me...I got overwhelmed..." They came over and hugged me tightly, "We knew you're our fighter and savior." My inner demon started to calm down as he slid back into the depths of my darkness. My eyes turned back to normal and my teeth went back to normal as well. My claws receeded back and I took a deep breath, "He shouldn't hurt you anymore."

They sighed in relief and I called Derek, "Baby come over." In a matter of minutes, he was at the door and hugged me tightly. "You did a good thing to save your parents." He kissed my head and I felt hell starting to freeze over. "I feel how much Lucifer is defeated by me. I can just feel hell getting colder by the minute." They all looked at me, "Shane? Are you feeling ok?"

I looked at them confused, "Yeah...why?" Dahvie came over to me and placed a hand on my forehead, "Jayy...he is burning up." Jayy placed his hand on my forehead and his eyes went wide, "He isn't sick...he is the new Lucifer..." I shake my head in disbelief, "N-No....! NO!" Jayy gripped my shoulders, "Shane, listen to me, this will not change who you are as a person. Since you're stronger than the old Lucifer, his power and responsibility gets transferred to you. You only choose how you will rule Hell and only you choose how this situation will be handled."

I sigh and look to Derek who was slightly terrified, "Babe, you know I won't hurt you. Why are you scared?" He looked down, "I just don't want anything bad to happen to you..." I walk over to him and kiss his cheek, "I promise you that nothing will happen. I am a powerful being that puts his family and loved ones first."

He smiled softly and hugged me tightly.

Now that Hell is under my rule, things will change for the better now.