Chapter 117, A Huge Disappointment

*Warning Smut*

Shane's P.O.V.
I went home after spending the night at my parents house and Derek greeted me at the door, "Hello there my prince." He smiles and hugs me while he kissed me, "Hey my handsome man. How was your night?" He picked me up, "Well me and mister kitty watch movies. I missed you a lot."

I kissed his cheek, "I missed you a lot more." He chuckles, "Nope, I missed you more." I pouted and he kissed me again, "Aw ok you missed me more." I kept pouting and he looked at me confused, "What's wrong?" I tried not to giggle and I played with his hair, "oh nothing." He playfully pinned me to the wall, "Tell me baby boy."

I shook my head and he started to kiss my neck, "Please baby?" I sighed softly, "Jayy was drunk and trashed the house...Dahvie was mad...my parents are fighting..." He played with my hair, "All parents fight once and a while. It will be ok baby." He kissed my cheek and leaned against him.

Jayy's P.O.V.
While Dahvie was in the shower, I cleaned the rest of what I didn't finish earlier. The bedroom was neat and so were some of the other rooms. Dahvie came in the bedroom and sat on the bed, "Jayy?" I walked in the room, "Yes Dahvie?" He looked around, "Did you...clean in here?" I nod, "Yeah and I finished the other rooms too."

He sat back and looked at me, "Come here." I walked over to him and he pulled me down so I was ontop of him. Before I could question it, he kissed me deeply and tugged on my hair, "D-Dahvie..." I gasped softly and I could feel him get hard through the towel. "You're the pet this time. I'm your master." He purred in my ear and bit my neck.

He rolled us over so he was ontop and he took off my shirt then my pants, "Dahvie..." He looked at me, "Do you hate me?" He shakes his head and kissed me, "If I hated you, I wouldn't be taking off your clothes and kissing you." He rubbed me through my boxers and I bit my lip hard. "You're mine. This will go on for hours."

He growled playfully and bit my neck. His member rubbed against mine and it was clear that he wanted it. He pulled down my boxers then he took off his towel. "Moan for me baby..."

~2 hours later~

I was a mess...I was sweaty and panting hard. Dahvie smiled down at me, "Look at how cute you are." I just looked up at him and covered my face with my hands. He chuckled, "See that's cute." He uncovered my face and the look of dominance was in his eyes. "Jayy, you shouldn't have been a bad boy." I look away because when Dahvie gets like this...it is hell...

He got up and put a pair of boxers on, "Please don't hate me...." I whimper out and he looked at me, "Jayybear...I don't hate you. Why do you think that I do?" I covered my face with my arm because I started to cry, "B-Because....I-I fucked up...." He got on the bed and hugged me tightly, "Shhh baby you didn't. It's ok calm down baby boy." He rubbed my back and I just cried harder. I felt like an idiot...

Why is he acting all dominate...? I don't understand it. Does he want to be the dominate one and have me be the bitch? I just don't know....