Chapter 92, Where is Shane?

Jayy's P.O.V.
I winced as I sat up and looked at Dahvie. "Shane is in his room alone but he told me to not let you see him." I was confused and upset by that, "W-Why not? I deserve to see him!" I got up and Dahvie grabbed my arm, "No baby. He said no and he seemed pissed about it."

Dahvie handed me pain killers and I took them. "Do you want to sleep?" I nod and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me gently and I cuddled up to his chest. I played with Dahvie's hair and he started to fall asleep. He yawned and closed his eyes.

I slowly got out of his grip and I struggled to keep myself steady as I walked to Shane's room. I got to his door and knocked, "S-Shane...?" I heard nothing and sighed. I went to the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs.

I put my head down and rubbed my temples, "What have I done...I screwed up everything..." I heard soft footsteps and I held back my tears, "Dad?" I look over and Shane was standing there with a blanket, "Yes?"

He covered me with the blanket, "What are you doing here? I thought you were laying down with Dahvie?" I sighed, "I needed to get up...and I wanted to come talk to you. I'm so sorry. I never want to put you through that ever again, it's my fault that you and Dahvie almost got killed. You should've left me there and I would've suffer the consequences..."

Shane hugged me tightly, "All of this, is not your fault. I let my gaurd down and I got kidnapped. Dad please don't blame yourself for this. You should go back to bed, you look really tired and I think you should rest." I struggled to get up and Shane helped me back to my room, "Thank you Shane."

He smiled, "Anytime, I will be in my room if you need anything else." I nod and went back to bed. I crawled back into Dahvie's arms and he pulled me close, "You sneaked away from me." He smirked and kissed my neck, "I'm sorry baby, I had to go talk to Shane..."

He looked up at me, "I told you that he didn't want to talk to you right now...he needed to work things out." I traced his chest, "We talked and worked things out. He's a good kid and I wouldn't trade him for anything." We both smile and hear a door slam shut.

Dahvie bolted to Shane's door and he panicked, "Jayy!!" I ran to his room and Shane left.

But where did he go?