Chapter 118 Dahvie isn't Himself

*Warning Violence*

Jayy's P.O.V.
Dahvie has been acting so dominate and demanding. Since Shane went back home, Dahvie would be always watching me or touching my ass (not that I mind). It has been weird...

Dahvie went to the store so I had a breather from him and I did some dishes. I cleaned up the dining room and the bedroom. I sat down on the bed and something wasn't right. I got up and opened the top dresser drawer...there were knives and "toys".

Why the fuck were there knives in the drawer? The front door opened and I quickly shut the drawer. I sat on the bed, "Jayy? You home?" I swallowed hard, "Y-Yes Dahvie..." i heard his footsteps and he walked into the room smiling. "Hello mister sexy."

I looked down and he came over to me then lift my chin, "What's wrong?" I shook my head and he gripped my chin, "Tell me now." I looked into his eyes and he pushed me down. "If you're not going to tell me then I'll make you tell me." My eyes widened and he grabbed some rope, "N-No Dahvie..."

He looked at me, "No? Excuse me?" He gripped my throat and tied my hands together, "P-Please...stop..." He just smirked at me, "Here are some rules. Please will make me just want to go harder. I do what I want and you can't stop me. Don't ever try to stop me." This new attitude of his is scaring me and I don't know what to do.

He growls and threw me down, "Now fucking ask me to stop now." I swallowed hard and kept quiet. "That's what I thought." He took out a knife from the drawer and looked at me through the mirror. "Now my Jayybear. What should we do?" I looked down shaking and he walked over sliding the knife up my chest. "You scared?"

I gave him a soft nod and he put the knife down on the nightstand. "Why baby? I'm only playing." He sounded angry, "D-Dahvie..." Tears were about to fall down my cheeks, "Jayy..." He untied me and that's when I lost it. I started to cry and when Dahvie tried to hug me...I pulled away...

"G-Go back....t-to the D-Dahvie I-I once knew....Y-You're not you anymore..." The color from Dahvie's face drained and he tightly hugged me, "Jayy. I am me just less submissive." I looked at him and he kissed me, "I haven't change. I just want more fun." He growls and grips my hair, "Ow Dahvie let go."

Dahvie's eyes grew dark and pinned me down to the bed. He gagged me and tied my hands then my legs. "Try me now bitch." Now this is NOT my Dahvie. He is being controlled by some evil version of himself. I struggled to sit up but he kept me down by holding me down. He grabbed the knife and my eyes widened, "Well Jayy. Where do you want these cuts?"

I started to cry hard and shook my head. He waved the knife in my face and it scared me more. He placed the knife on my arms and I waited for him to start cutting. Dahvie broke down crying and threw the knife into the wall. He was a shaking, crying mess while he untied me. I took out the gag and Dahvie got up.

"I-I...I-I..." He was crying so hard that he couldn't speak. I held him close to my chest, "Baby what is going on in your head....?"

He said the dreaded words that I didn't want to hear.

"Satan is controlling me."