Chapter 95, Jayy Meets the Ultimate Pysco

Jayy's P.O.V.
Dahvie went to bed and it was 2 in the morning. I went into the bathroom and stripped down to my boxers. I turned on the shower and changed my gauges. I took off my boxers and got into the shower.

I took a really warm shower and got out. I put on a fresh pair of blue boxers then crawled into bed with Dahvie. I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around him and something was tugging at my anxiety.

I ignored it and fell asleep.

~an hour later~

I was woken up by a strange noise coming from the living room. I slowly got up and grabbed my metal baseball bat. I lurked down to the living room and looked around. There was...a dirty video playing? The moans echoed through the house and I rolled my eyes.

I turned off the video and heard a dark chuckle, "So. You didn't like the video? That's too bad. I have to make a new one....with you." He growled and pinned me to the wall. I stared into his dark eyes and I pushed him back with all my strength. I swung at him and he grabbed the bat.

Im fucked! He ripped the bat out of my hands and threw it on the ground. He gripped my throat and tightened his grip, "Don't struggle Jayy. You're only going to make it worse for yourself." He put tape over my mouth and cuffed my hands behind my back.

He kicked me and I winced, "Walk." He held a gun to my head and pushed me to move. I started to walk and he growled in my ear, "You try to scream or draw attention, I will kill you right here. Nod if you understand." I nod and he pushed me more, "Go."

He walked me to a big hummer which he threw me into and shut the door. He got into the drivers side and put a blanket over me, "Sleep. Its going to be a long drive." I curled up in a ball trying not to make a sound and my heavy eyes started to close. The guy looked at me through his mirror and just smirked.

I knew I wasn't going to get out alive...