Chapter 64, Surprise!

Derek's P.O.V.
I drove Shane to the venue of his secret surprise party and I looked at him, "I will meet you inside, I have to call my brother." He nods and got out then walked towards the door. I quickly got out and ran inside through another door then met up with Dahvie. "He is here! Everyone hide!" He said and everyone hid. This will be fun!

Shane's P.O.V.
I walked through the door and into a very dark room. I couldn't see and I was confused, "Hello? Is there anyone here?" A pair of lights were turned on and ribbons were hanging from the ceiling. I walked over to them and ran my hand across the fabric. I threw my jacket somewhere and I was only in my jeans with no shirt.

I climbed up and wrapped my legs around the fabric. The song 'Loveotomy' started to play and I started to spin slowly on the fabric. When the chorus came, I twirled up and down on the ribbon. My mind was clear of anything else and I swung elegantly. When the song came to an end I ended up with the ribbon wrapped around my legs, my stomach and my feet were touching the floor.

All of a sudden, the lights were turned on and everyone screamed, "Congratulations Shane!" I was shocked and I was speechless. I unwrapped the ribbon from myself and covered my mouth with my hands. "Congratulations Shane." Derek came up to me and hugged me tightly.

He lifted me up and kissed me deeply. Everyone in the room 'awed' and my face heated up. My parents came up to me and hugged me when Derek put me down. "I'm very proud of you Shane. You made it so far! Your first album went platinum and your fan base is all around the world!" Dahvie said happily and Jayy spoke up, "Why don't you preform for us?"

I looked at everyone and they all were cheering for me to preform. "Alright then I guess I will." My band was all set up and I had my headset on. I wrapped the ribbon around my legs and climbed up.

"Have you ever felt like flying....but you know you can't. Don't give up and stop trying. Fight for what you want to do." I sang my most famous song known to my fans, 'Fight or Flight' (it is not a real song lol I made it up) I twirled up then down when the chorus came and I was close to the end of the ribbon in mid air.

Every one gasped and I smirked, "Everyone knows my name!" I screamed and started another song. I spun on my ribbon and ended up upside down facing my parens plus...music producers?!

They were watching me the whole time! I was lowered down and I stood on my feet bowing to the crowd. I smiled, "Thank you everyone! I hope you enjoyed the performance! There will be more to come after a quick break." I grabbed my water bottle and took a big sip of it.

Dahvie, Jayy, and Derek came over to me. "That was amazing! The producers loved you! They want a record deal and to have you go on tour!" I smiled widely and hugged all three of them in a big bear hug. "I can't thank you enough for everything you guys have done so far." Derek kissed my head, "The only one that is making progress and success is you Shane. You will go far in this world."

A tall, might I say fit, guy came over to our little group and cleared his throat. "Shane? My name is Marcus, I am the producer of Sunshine records. I would like to ask you for a record deal. We will pay for anything and everything to get started." I nod, "Marcus, I have a fan base in every country possible. I pay for everything already."

Dahvie cleared his throat, "Shane, what he is saying is that if you sign this contract then Sunshine records will pay for any expenses that you might run into." I looked at Marcus and he nods, "Indeed, that is what I was trying to say. Would you like to have some time to think about it?" I nod and he nods once, "Here is my cellphone number, text or call me when you want to meet up and go through the contract."

He shook my hand and walked away to grab a drink. "What are you going to say?" Derek asked me and wrapped his arms around my waist then kissed my neck. I shrugged my shoulders, "I have to think about it." Jayy pulled me towards the stage, "this is a huge opportunity! I think you should sing for Marcus again."

I looked at Marcus then at the stage, "Alright go get everyone ready." He nods and walked away. I quickly ran over to Derek and grabbed his hand, "Come with me." He nods and we got changed. "What is this for?" I giggled and kissed his cheek, "My performance."

I got up on stage and the intro played, "Everyone should know this song, it is one sung by my parents!" Everyone starting cheering and Derek came in then sat down on a stool that was placed on stage.

I began:
"You are my everything, you taught me how to sing, you took a chance on me~
You are my dearest friend forever till the end~
I'm so in love with you!
And everything you do!"

That is right, I sang Lovestruck and Derek was smiling the whole time. I got on his lap at the end, "I want to scream into this world that you are my one and only boy! I was a fool and trader too until I fell in love with you! So in love with you~ I'm falling~ I'm falling~ Falling in love~!"

I collided my lips to Derek's and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed back and everyone was fangirling because there was screams from the girls. I giggled, "How was that everyone?" The cheers got louder and I grabbed Derek's hand. We bowed and he pulled me in for another kiss. I giggled like an idiot and I kissed him back.

*Couple hours after the party*

I drove Derek home because he was drunk and I didn't want him injuring himself. When we got into the door, he started to giggle, "Hey sexy~ why don't you come over here and we can have some fun~" His words were slurred and I crawled over to him. He pulled me close to him and he kissed me.

Let's just say that we had a very hot make out session and it led to a creaking of the bed. I don't care if Derek is sober or drunk or high or whatever, I know he won't hurt me and he would do anything to insure my safety. He makes me complete and he makes me smile. I love you Derek! Forever and Always!