Chapter 109, Old Relations Arise

Jayy's P.O.V.
Dahvie and I hold hands as we walked to Shane's place. The front door was wide open and I pulled out my pocket knife, "Dahvie stay close." There was stuff thrown everywhere and when we went to the bedroom, Derek was frantic. "Derek?"

He looked at us and his eyes were bloodshot from crying so much. "I can't find him! I don't know where Shane is! He isn't answering his phone and I drove all over town!" Dahvie went over to him and hugged him tightly. Derek broke down crying in his arms and I called Shane's phone then got his voicemail. 'Hey you reached Shane's phone, sorry I'm unavailable to answer the phone but leave-'

I hung up and then called the tracking service. "Shane's phone is unavailable to track at the time sir. The tracking chip has been disabled." I growl and slam my fist on the dresser. "Fucking! Fuck!" I had to take a walk and I told Dahvie to stay with Derek. I walked around the park and I smelled weed. "What the fuck?"

I went down the path and there was a dude sitting against the tree. "Hey man, you're that Jayy dude right?" I kept my knife right under my shirt, "Yeah...why?" He smirks, "Want some?" He held out his joint and I shook my head.

"How do you know me?" He gets up, "Your son. Thats how I know you. You're engaged to Dahvie Vanity and Shane is supposedly engaged to this Derek fella." My eyes narrow on him, "Where the fuck is my son?!" He chuckles, "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

I pulled out the knife and pinned him to the tree, "You better tell me or else I will slit your throat." He smirked again, "I know where he is. But let me tell you this, Dan misses you." My eyes widened, "Dan? That fucker has my son?!" My anger started to build and I pressed the knife harder to his throat, "WHERE IS MY SON!" He just kept that stupid smirk on his face, "Angry are we?"

I've had enough of his bullshit, "Tell Dan to meet me in the alley on 7th street. Tonight at 8 and he better be on time. He also better have my son." I pushed him to the ground and walked back to Derek's place. Dahvie managed to calm Derek down and they were talking about something when I walked in. "Get dressed. We have a place to be at 8." Derek looked at me weirdly, "We are getting Shane back if it's the last thing I do."

Derek got up and got dressed. Dahvie whispered, "Where are we going?" I placed a hand on his shoulder, "The alley on 7th street. Shane is in danger and I'm getting him back."

~8pm~

I told Derek and Dahvie to hide in the shadows. I waited for Dan to appear and I had a knife and a gun on me. I heared chains and whimpering. "Hello Jayy." Dan was holding a chain that was connected to a collar around Shane's neck. "Dan. Give me my son back!" He chuckled, "Now Now. You're going to scare him. That is what might happen but it might not."

Shane was gagged, blindfolded and tied up. He was shaking from fear and Dan rubbed his arm, "Shhh it's ok. Don't be scared." I growl and Dan grinned at me, "Now let's get this straight. You want what is mine? Well I don't want to give him back." I kept my eyes on Shane and Dan was getting annoyed.

"Look at me when Im talking to you! Don't be disrespectful!" Shane winced at his tone and I made myself look at Dan, "There we go. You need to say something because I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall." I pulled out my gun and when I pointed it at Dan, he already had a gun pointed to Shane's head, "Think again."

I was pissed, "Give me back my son now. I don't want to play any games with you. You're pissing me off!" He smirks, "Come along Shane. We are going home." I lunged at him and tackled him to the ground, "You fucker!" I started to beat the living shit out of him by punching him hard and beating him with my gun. I pointed the gun at his forehead and he gripped my wrists making me unable to move them.