Chapter 4, long lost love?

Star's P.O.V.

Dahvie carried me to the tour bus and Garret Ecstasy was on the couch smiling. "Star? Haven't we met before?" I got down from Dahvie grip and went over to him, I hugged him then he tilted my chin up. "You are more beautiful than I remembered..." He leaned in and his lips brushed on mine. He kissed me softly and wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Star, I loved you ever since we met in middle school. I know I left you for my singing career but I didn't stop loving you. Will you be mine for eternity?" I nod and kissed him again. "Yes I will."

Everyone behind us which was Dahvie, Jayy, and Jeffree, were practically fangirling over us. I rolled my eyes and got off of Garret. He pulled me in for a side hug. "When are we leaving Dahvie?" He asked and Dahvie's replied, "In a couple hours, you kids can go if you want...we will wait. But I warn you Garret, treat her like a princess and-" I interrupted him by saying the unimaginable, "Dad, he knows better!" Dahvie's eyes widen when I called him dad. I tilt my head in confusion then I ran out of the bus, onto the sidewalk and I leaned against a building. 'What the hell did I just call him? I called him dad...fuck I'm an idiot!' I felt tears come to my eyes and I started to walk away from the bus. I walked by myself until I felt arms wrap around me and a gentle kiss was placed on my cheek. "Star? What is the matter?" I turned around and hugged Garret. "I called Dahvie, dad, and I thought that was a wrong move to make..." He shook his head and placed my forehead against mine. "He isn't upset, he was shocked that someone called him dad and loves him for him, you don't know how proud he is to have you as a daughter. Jayy and Jeffree might get married and you will be their daughter too. Dahvie told me that Jayy has his name on your adoption papers along with Dahvie. They love you for you and don't forget that." He kissed me then held me tight. "Garret, I never felt loved ever in my life...my biological parents just used me to do everything in the house. They wanted to sell me for exchange of drugs but then the police got involved and took me away from them. Promise me you won't leave me again?" He replied, "I would never leave you again. And if I do, please punch me because I would deserve it." I laughed and kissed him. "Come on baby, we are leaving soon."

We both went back to the tour bus and Dahvie was sitting on the couch with only his hello kitty sweatpants on. I was a little thrown back at that sight and I went to my bunk. I put on my red and black sweatpants with the matching tank top. Garret came into my bunk and tackled me. He ended on top of me and he held me down while admiring my features. "Well hello there sexy." I giggle and smile. "Hey~" He leaned down and kissed me deeply. His hands traveled down to my shirt and the rested there. He kept kissing me then his lips traveled to my neck and kissed my neck until Jayy interrupted him. "Um I don't think so mister. She is too young for that shit. So you two either cuddle or Garret goes home." I pushed Garret off of me and I settled in his lap. "There you go. Night Star, sweet dreams little princess." He kissed my cheek and I kissed his. "Night dad see you in the morning."

He left and I cuddled with Garret until I fell asleep.
Jayy is getting really protective of me...that's weird!

(Sorry it is sucky XP)