Chapter 30, New change?

Star's P.O.V.
I have been thinking about a lot of stuff. I don't feel like a girl...I feel more masculine. Maybe I am transgender...I have been thinking about it ever since Garrett screamed at me telling me that I was one...

I have changed the way I dress and I tried style my hair so it looks more boyish. It is still the emo style but it's more of a boy style. I dyed my hair bleach blonde and streaks of neon blue. (She looks like the picture but her face is a little bit more feminine)

I binded my chest and it looks flat, perfect. I pulled over a white v-neck shirt then a band tshirt followed by some boy boxers, skinny jeans, some converse and my cross necklace. I put a beanie on and I put some eyeliner on.

I smiled at the results and I sighed happily. I feel comfortable and I hope my parents like it...I swallowed hard and walked out into the living room area of the bus. I cleared my throat and they looked at me.

"Star...?" Jayy got up and went over to me. He checked me out and I looked at him then he looked at me back. "You look...different." I smiled softly and Dahvie came over.

"Are you comfortable with this? You look like you are." He chirped and i smiled more. "I am...I think I'm a boy." They hugged me tightly and they looked at me. "What do you want us to call you?" I cleared my throat, "Shane."

They both smiled and nod. "That sounds like a good name for you!" Jayy said loudly and he picked me up. "I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SON!" I giggled and Dahvie shook his head in amusement. "Don't you mean we?" Jayy stopped and looked at Dahvie. "Well duh!" He giggles and I smile more.

"Shane, did you tell Jeffree yet?" My eyes widened, "no I didn't...when should I?" Dahvie placed a hand on my shoulder, "Whenever you want to is fine...but I think the sooner the better..." I sighed and nods. "I will tell him now...is he on his bus? Or is he on tour?" Jayy cleared his throat, "he is on his bus. Go tell him."

I breathed out, "I will be right back." I said walking out and towards Jeffree's bus. I knock on the door and he answered it confused. "Star?" I shook my head, "No...its Shane...I have to tell you something." He nods and let me in. "Hun...are you transgender?" I smiled, "yes I am Jeffree..." He smiled softly and hugged me. "You look handsome and I'm proud that you are admitting to this because many are afraid to."

I hugged him back, "thank you Jeffree...I have been thinking it over ever since I got out of the hospital and I just didn't feel right being a girl. I feel comfortable like this and I'm ready to show the world that I'm me and nothing else." Jeffree looked at me and brought me over to the couch. "I want to ask you a few questions..."

Jeffree; "Do you like guys or girls? Since you're a guy now, who would you feel comfortable with more?"

"I feel comfortable with guys so I guess I'm gay? If that makes sense."

Jeffree: "Do want both surgeries or just top?"

"I want...both."

Jeffree; "Are you ready to be looked at weird? I'm here for you"

"I am ready and thank you"

Jeffree: "Do you want to go shopping for new clothes and maybe some new hats?"

"Yes, I want to get some new skinny jeans and converse."

Jeffree: "Do you want to go through your stuff that you have now and get rid of some things?"

"Hell yes! I will give my girly things to Hayley and I can give my eyeshadow to-"

Jeffree interrupted me, "Woah hold on! You can still keep your eyeshadow so you can do some special effects and stuff like that when your singing career kicks off!" I smile and adjusted my shirt. "Yeah that would be a good idea...wait what about...him?" He shook his head, "he won't notice you like this, you did an awesome job at transforming that he wouldn't even think it was you! Shane this is perfect!"

I laughed a little and sighed, "it is perfect! I can finally fool that mother fucker and I hope he doesn't miss me because he is going to be alone for the rest of his life. Everyone knows what he did to me and I bet no girls-" Jeffree cleared his throat, "You did know he is bisexual right...?" I mentally cursed myself and sighed. "No I didn't..."

He put a hand on my shoulder and smirks softly. "It's ok Shane, he won't get to you and if he does. So god help me, I will kill him." He was right, I already have a few people that want to kill him. "Thank you Jeffy" I smiled and hugged him again.

I am a boy
I am gay
I'm not Star
I am Shane
I'm my natural self
And no one is going to change that