Chapter 86, Rivalry Rises

Derek's P.O.V.
I was healed and I don't remember being released by the doctors. I saw a dark figure standing in front of me, "Derek. You are going to do as I say. Have fun."

I was transported to where I saw Shane and Garrett. Shane had Garrett pinned to the ground and the dark figure made my body pin Shane to the wall, "D-Derek...l-let go..." I looked at him but I couldn't let go because someone was controlling me.

Shane gasped for air and I let go, "Don't make me come back. Death will be in his future if I have to see your face again." The figure disappeared along with Garrett and I felt my body go numb.

I was shaking with anger and sadness at the same time. "I-I...Shane....that wasn't me..." He didn't look at me and tears formed in my eyes. I went to the door but Shane pulled me back into a big hug of warmth.

Shane buried his head into my shoulder and I hugged him even tighter. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Shane." He gently hushed me and kissed my cheek, "I know it wasn't. It was Daniel. He possessed you to get back at me."

I picked him up, "Let's go home." He nods and mumbled something that brought us back to his room. I sat down on the bed with a splitting headache, "What's wrong Derek?'

Shane whispered and I laid down, "My head is killing me." He played with my hair, "That is going to happen, after you're possessed, your body has to return to normal." I nod and yawned, "Go to sleep baby."

I smiled and closed my eyes, "I love you Shane." He kissed my cheek, "I love you too Derek." I fell asleep and didn't wake up for hours.

Shane's P.O.V.
'Come to hell. You're pathetic. No one loves you. Come to the dark side Shane. You deserve to die.' The voices in my head are screaming at me and i can't make them stop. I went to the kitchen to get a drink but I fell to my knees feeling weak.

"Dahvie....Jayy...anyone...?" I saw Dahvie running into the room and he helped me up, "Shane?? What is wrong? Jayy! Get Shane's potion quick!" Jayy came in and poured the potion into my mouth then I swallowed it.

I felt better and stronger, "Shane. What happened?" I held my head, "I don't know, the voices in my head were screaming at me and I came downstairs to get a drink then I felt weak." I sat down and there was a knock at the door.

"I will get it." Jayy went to the door and I heard him scream, "WHERE IS SHANE?!"

Oh no...Max is back....and he a gun...