Chapter 61, A Night of Passion

Dahvie's P.O.V.
Jayy and I were in the kitchen and Shane walked in, "I'm going out with Derek!" He smiled and giggled, "Why are you so happy?" I asked him and he played with his thumbs, "He has a surprise for me."

I smiled and Jayy giggled, "Aw that's cute! Have fun with Derek!" Jayy chirped and I kissed him, "Bye Shane! Text us what your plans are later!" He nods and grabbed his phone.

Shane's P.O.V.
I walked to Derek's house and I knocked on the door. It was about 8 at night and the door opened by itself. I saw a trail of rose petals and there was seductive music playing. I followed the trail and a note on the wall said to take off my jacket. I did and followed the trail again then another note said to unbutton my shirt. Of course I did that and I walked past the note.

My curiosity was killing me and the trail led to Derek's King size bed. He is one kinky mother fucker. Derek was no where in sight and another note laid on the bed. 'Lay on your back and support yourself with your elbows.' I got on my back and propped myself up.

Derek came in and bit his lip. "You ready for your surprise?" He teased and I nod biting my lip, "Yes I am, what is my surprise?" He came over to me and crawled ontop of me, "Me." He leaned down and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and he gently gripped my belt buckle.

He slid his other hand up to my cheek and kissed me even deeper. I slid his hand up my chest then down my pants teasingly pumping me slowly. I moaned between kisses and he pulled off my pants. I look up at him and he smiled at me, "Are you liking your surprise so far?"

I nod, "I always will enjoy it from you." He smiled and kissed me deeply again, "Good because I planned a very hot night." he pulled off his pants and his shirt leaving him in only his boxers. I looked up and down his muscular body chewing on my lip knowing that I grew hard from his body.

He smirked and kissed down my chest. He got to my boxers and bit the hem of them. He seductively pulled them down with his teeth and my member stood right up. Derek pumped me and I gasped, "D-Derek!" I moaned and he began to suck me off. I threw my head in pleasure and I gripped the sheets, "Fuck!"

I moaned and he pulled me out of his mouth, "Are you ready baby boy?" He purred and gently pulled up my hips, "B-Be gentle...." I said softly and he gently kissed me, "I will be gentle, don't worry Shane." He lined himself up and he kissed me deeply while pushing himself inside of me. I gasped against his lips and dug my nails into his back.

"Shane, are you alright?" He asked and looked at me, "Y-Yeah why...?" I asked looking back at him, "Your nails are digging into my back." I bit my lip and blushed darkly, "I'm sorry..." He smiled at me and kissed me, "It's ok, I think it kinky as hell." He started to move inside of me and I squeaked while digging my nails in more.

"D-Derek!" I moaned his name and arched my back, "F-Fuck!" I gasped as he hit my gspot, "Are you enjoying this babe?" He purred and I nod, "F-Fuck yes!" I moaned and scratched at his back more. He went faster and deeper, "Shane, I'm going to cum soon." He groaned and went faster, "G-Go ahead!"

He lifted up my waist and came hard inside of me. "F-Fuck..." I panted and he kissed me deeply. I kissed back and whimpered, "What's wrong?" He asked and looked down, "I-I didn't mean...to um...make you bleed..." I smiled softly and kissed him, "It's ok Derek, you are my first time." I said first time to him because it was my first time with a true gentleman.

He laid down and pulled me close so I could cuddle up to his chest. He kissed my head and I yawned, "I love you Shane." I smiled and started to fall asleep. "I love you too Derek."

I know he is the one. Derek is mine and he loves me. I can't ask for a better guy than him.

I love you Derek!