Chapter 21, Unforgiven

Jayy's P.O.V.
I ran to the tour bus and I went in. "STAR?!" I yelled and I heard a soft voice. "You've got your secrets locked inside...you've got them hidden so well...I'm going to break down all your walls and find out what you won't tell!" I smiled as I heard my daughter singing.

I went to her room and hugged her. "STAR!! I MISSED YOU!!!" She squeaked and hugged me back awkwardly. "I MISSED YOU TOO!!" I picked her up and started to carry her to the set. "where are we going?" She asked me.

"To see your father...and Garrett." She went silent and we arrived. "DAHVIE DONT KILL THE BOY YET!" He turned to me and his eyes widened. "STAR!!" He ran over to us and he grabbed Star from me. He hugged her tightly and spun her around.

"HOLY SHIT STAR I HAVE MISSED YOU!!" She giggled but then her laughter stopped...shit she saw Garrett. "Dad. Put me down." Dahvie put her down and she went over to Garrett.

Star's P.O.V.
"G-Garrett..." I whimpered and he looked at me. "B-Baby girl..." I hugged him and I felt tears run down my face. "How could you do this to him?! What has he done to you to deserve this?! What the fuck is wrong with you two!!" I snapped and untied Garrett.

I helped pulled him up and I gripped his hand then let go of it. "You know what? I'm out of here!" I walked out and tears fell down my face. I shook my head and went to my bunk on the bus.

I curled up into a ball and cried harder. How could they do that to him...tie him up and torture him...they don't love anyone but themselves...

I put my earbuds in and What Hurts the Most by Nightcore played. That just made more tears fall from my eyes and I just wanted...my life back...

They are...unforgiven...