Chapter 71, Love Will Last

(Left is Derek and Right is Shane)

Shane's P.O.V.
Tonight I have a huge surprise for Derek. It is 8 years since we have met and I wanted to do something special for him. I have booked a space at a club where I would perform for him and whoever else is in the club.

He is going to be pulled onto stage and dance with me. I taught him a routine for when I ever pull him on stage with me. Around 7, I walked to the club with Derek and I told him I was going to get drinks.

I lied of course, I put my skeleton makeup on and my skeleton suit on. The stage lights came on and Redeemer started to play.

My hips swayed to the beat and I looked at Derek. I pulled him on stage and he got on his knees. He pushed himself up to me and kissed me. He pulled me close and pushed me to the ground. I got back up and danced around him.

The moves were smooth and elegant. I pushed him down and he pulled me down with him. I ran a hand through my hair and looked down at me. He pulled us up and intertwined our fingers together. He danced with me and I was smiling the whole time.

The song ended and I was panting, "Give it up for Shane and his boyfriend Derek!" The DJ said and Derek shouted, "Yo DJ, you didn't get it right. It's Shane and his Fiancée." I look at him confused and he got down on one knee, "Shane Vanity, will you marry me?"

I was in shock and I covered my mouth. I nod and he smiled up at me putting the ring on my finger then hugged me while kissing me. "We are going to have a wedding!" The DJ announced and I giggled, "Dahvie? Did you get the picture?"

He called out to my dad and he stepped out nodding, "I did!" I looked at him shocked and Jayy stepped out too, "Congratulations you guys!" I blushed and hugged Derek more.

The four of us hanged for the rest of the night, "I have one more song for Derek." I got up on stage with him and made him stand in the middle.

Hit the Floor by Bullet for my Valentine played and I smirked. I circled him and pushed him, "Why do you take it oh? Why do I beg for more? Hit the Floor!"

I slid my hand down his back and bit his neck, "Don't scream." I got on my ribbons and twirled on them. I swung form then until the chorus came back on. I jumped from them to the floor and danced with Derek.

"Hit the Floor!! I don't wanna hurt you!!!!!" The song ended and I was panting. Derek was amazed at my performance and he picked me up, "Let's go home babe." He kissed me and carried me home.

He set me down on the bed and yawned, "Want to sleep?" I nod and he cuddled me. I cuddled him back and smiled, "I love you Shane." I closed my eyes, "I love you too Derek."