Chapter 12, Star is where?!

*later that night*
Dahvie's P.O.V.
Jayy and I were sitting on the couch watching some anime, I don't remember which one but he was so intrigued by it. My phone went off so I got off and I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Dad..."
"Star what's wrong?"
"All of us went to a club and we were dancing then some guy tried to grab me but Garrett stepped in. And he..."
"He what?? Tell me!"
"He stabbed Garrett...we are the hospital..."
She choked on her own words and I quickly answered. "We will be there in 5 minutes, ok Star? We love you!" I quickly hung up and shook Jayy out of his trance. "Jayy!!" He stood up quickly, "baby what is it??" I was shaking, "Someone stabbed Garrett! I know you don't like him but Star is at the hospital and she wants us there."
He nods and sighs, "let's go then..."
He grabbed my hand and we walked about four or five blocks then we entered the hospital. I hate hospitals! They are scary as hell!
Anyways, we went up to the ER section and we found Star crying. I went over to her and hugged her. "Shhh don't cry...it will be alright." She turned and hugged me tightly. "H-He...is hurt...a-and it's a-all m-my fault..." I shook my head kissed her forehead. "No it isn't! He was protecting you from a perv. It's the guys fault not yours baby girl." She sniffled and wiped her eyes.
Star's P.O.V.
The doctor came in to the waiting room, "Star Vanity?" I got up slowly, "Yes?" He motioned towards the door and Garrett was asleep but he looked better than before. I went over to him and hugged him softly. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and I started to cry again.
"Sh....baby don't cry...." He said sleepily and I looked up at him. "I'm fine..." I sat on the bed next to him and I kissed his cheek. "I was afraid for you...I thought you would hate me..." He gently shook his head, "I don't hate you...I had to protect you or he would've done something to you....and I'm going on tour after I heal up. I want you to come with me." I looked at Dahvie and Jayy then they both nodded. "You can go." They said in unison and I smiled, "thank you dad! Thank you!"
I hugged Garrett gently and he tilted my head up then kissed me. I kissed him back and he kissed my nose. "How are you feeling babe?" I asked him and he smiled, "Better now that you are here." I blushed like an idiot and sighed. "What's wrong?" I looked at him, "I'm tired."
He motioned me towards him so I laid next to him and cuddled his side. I fell asleep in his arms.
I can't believe he got shot...but I can believe he still loves me. <3