Chapter 51, Words First

Garrett's P.O.V.
I smirked slightly as I walked down the alleyway and I had my hands in my pockets. Shane is going to pay for killing Daniel. The three of them don't know that I know but Daniel is dead...and Shane will be dead soon too.

I texted Max and was smiling deviously the whole time.

Hey Max, where is Shane? ~G
Um I think he is on his bus or at his parents place. ~M
Can you text me when he texts you? ~G
Yes I can ~M
Alright ttyl ~G
Ttyl ~M

I sat back and smiled, "That fucker will pay for killing my best friend." I set my phone down and looked at a picture of when Shane was a girl. I narrowed my eyes and through the picture far across the room letting it fall behind my love-seat.

Shane isn't Shane. He is a she. I will grind that into her fucking head. Max texted me that Shane texted him and I told him to tell me when Shane goes to bed.

Around 10pm I got that text and I got up. "Show time." I got into my car and made sure I had everything I needed: rope, a blindfold, a gag, and a bottle of...you guessed it perfume. You will see later.

I drove my car to Shane's bus and I snuck into his room. His bodyguard left for the night so I had no way in being caught. I placed a hand over his mouth and he started to stir, "Shh go back to bed Shane." I said in a soothing voice and he fell back to sleep.

I carefully picked him up and carried him to my car. I quickly tied him up and put the gag on him. I got in and drove off to my house. I carried him to the spare guest room which had sound proof walls and I placed him on the bed that looked liked Shane's bed.

I smiled at him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Welcome to your hell. Have a horrible stay." I grinned and walked out of the room.

I hope you have fun Star.
Yes you are Star NOT Shane.
Have a horrible stay here and I hope you suffer.