Chapter 58, In Hiding

Jayy's P.O.V.
It took us a good day and a half to get to California. I know it doesn't sound like a long time but it was true. Shane was really quiet for the whole ride. He stayed in his bunk with his music in and he had his face covered...I knew he was crying but I didn't want to disturb him or cause any chaos.

Dahvie was giggly today because he got high. "Dahvie, I told you not to smoke that much!" I playfully scolded him and he rolled his eyes playfully, "Who are you? The smoking police?" He giggled more and laid down on the couch. I smirked and got ontop of him then smirked down at him.

He smirks back and his eyes were bloodshot, "Hey sexy, why don't you put down that death stick and hop on this health stick?" He looked at my cigarette and then motioned to his crotch. I gave him my 'hell yes sir I will' look and I put out my cig then rubbed him.

He put his head back and moaned softly, "F-Fuck...Jayy~" he purred and I pulled down his pants. I took him into my mouth quickly and started to suck him fast. He gasped and arched his back in pleasure. "J-Jayy...F-Fuck...A-Ah..." He moaned and gripped my hair gently.

I rubbed his thighs and kept sucking him off. He moaned louder and pinned me to the bed, "You're going to get it and I will make sure to pleasure your sweet sexy ass." He whispered in my ear and he kissed down my neck. He pulled off my pants and pushed himself inside of me.

I gasped and he started to thrust fast. "D-D-Dahvie...! Fuck!" I was close to screaming because he was bigger than before. He panted and went faster, "You're still tight Jayy!" He moaned and went faster then he came deep inside of me. I shuttered at the feeling and I was panting hard.

Dahvie smirked and kissed me, "How was that mister sexy?" I kissed back, "Fucking amazing." I giggled and he laughed lightly then passed out on me. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around him.

*A few hours later*

I felt Dahvie stir but all he did was roll over onto his side which meant I was freed from his warm hug. I sighed and put my boxers on. I stretched and listened for Shane. He was still quiet...what the hell?

I got up and went to his room. I quietly opened his door and looked inside. He was still curled up into a ball and his face was covered. I sighed and leaned against the door frame, "Shane? Please get up, you have been this way ever since we left...I'm not mad but please get up."

He buried his head into his pillow more and started to cry. "Shane..." I said softly and I hugged him. "Don't cry, you're a good person who deserves better than a bastard..." I tried to comfort him but he pulled away.

I got up and rubbed his back, "If you need anything, you know where to find me." I closed the door and sighed...

What am I going to do...?
I think I have an idea. This will be one of the greatest ideas of my life.