Chapter 81, Waking Up From Tragedy

*Two Weeks Later*
Shane's P.O.V.
Everything was black and I couldn't scream for help. My eyes started to open and I looked all over trying to make something out when a small mixture of blacks and whites came into view.

Shadow...? Why is my kitten here? My vision focused and my kitty was curled up in a ball on my stomach. "Shane....Shane..Shane? If you can hear me squeeze my hand." I squeezed the person's hand and I woke up fully.

The first person I saw was Jayy with Dahvie in his arms. "Shane, take a deep breath and I will slide your tube out of your throat." I nod and took a deep breath then the doctor took out the tube. I coughed and cleared my throat.

They put one of the oxygen mask on me that went into my nose and I picked up my kitten. He purred and cuddled up into my chest. "How are you feeling Shane?" I looked at Jayy and I smiled softly, "I don't really know. I feel alright I guess?"

Dahvie gently hugged me, "Shane we are so greatful that you are alive and you're feeling ok." I looked at him weirdly, "What are you talking about? Where is Derek?"

I looked at the doctor, "Why am I here?" Jayy and Dahvie had worried looks on their faces, "Shane...you and Derek were shot during a performance. You don't remember?" I shook my head, "No...I don't....where is Derek?"

Derek was brought in by the help of Jeffree and tears came to my eyes. "D-Derek....?" He sat down on my bed and my cat jumped into Jeffree's arms. Derek hugged me tightly and I hugged him back while starting to cry.

"Shhh Shane you're alright. I'm alright. Calm down my little fighter." I gripped his shirt and buried my face into his shoulder. He rocked me and the whole room grew quiet. I was blacking out...shit!

"D-Derek...I-I'm..." I passed out in Derek's arms and I don't remember what happened next.

Derek's P.O.V.
"D-Derek...I-I'm..." I felt Shane go limp and I shook him gently, "Shane? Shane wake up! Please wake up!" Tears rolled down my cheeks and the doctor looked at Shane's monitors.

"He is having a panic attack and his sugar is low. Has he been taking his heart pills?" I nod, "Yes, everyday." He looked over his vitals again and checked his wounds, "He needs another surgery. One of his wounds is bleeding internally."

Shane, I love you so much! I hope you get better!