Chapter 102, Master...?

Dahvie's P.O.V.
This guy chained me up, dressed me up like a cat, and blind folded me. Now he wants me to earn the right to see him? Fuck that.

He left the room and I started to struggle. I was determined to get out of that situation quick because I deserve to live a normal (average, same thing) fucking life. I heard the door open after a few minutes and I stopped struggling, "Kitten. Your hair is a mess and so is your cute makeup."

He teased my hair up, sprayed it and then did my makeup. "There. All done now you're getting a new piercing to symbolize that you're mine." I tried to move away, "P-Piercing...?" He gently laid me down, "It won't hurt a bit. Now stay perfectly still."

I felt a needle poke at the septum and he pushed the needle through my cartilage. I winced, "Ow ow ow please stop it hurts." I whimper and he placed the jewelry in it. "There. A symbol of my ownership." He says gently placing ice over my nose.

After a couple minutes he took the ice away because my nose felt better. "You should get some sleep." I nod and yawn. He removed the handcuffs so it was easier for me to sleep but he still chained my arms to the bed in long chains so I could move in my sleep.

He tucked me in and turned off the lights, "Good night Dahvie." Once he shut the door, I started to try take off the chains and I was failing miserably. I started to cry a little and I kept trying.

After a bit, I gave up. I laid there crying and I rolled onto my side then passed out. I want my Jayy bear...

~ Couple hours later ~

I was sleepless. I woke up with puffy eyes and my wrist were sore. I sat up and held my head, "I need to leave..." I mumbled to myself and I tried yanking on the chains again but still nothing. I sigh at my pathetic attempt and I laid back.

I heard the door open and foot steps, "How did my kitten sleep?" I didnt say anything and he gripped my chin, "Kitten? Whats wrong?" I pull a bit on the chains, "Nothing...I'm fine." He kissed me gently, "You're lying to me. Tell me what is wrong."

I look away, "I dont want to wear chains or this blindfold...and my nose hurts." I felt him get up and he cleaned the new piercing. He removed my long chains and put the cuffs back on me. "Now. Lets have some fun." He placed a pill in my mouth, "Swallow."

I did as I was told and he turned on S.E.X. by Nickelback...oh shit! He didn't...He got ontop of me and started to kiss my neck nipping at it in some parts. "N-No...stop. I don't want this." I whimpered and he placed a hand on my chest, "You're my kitten. I want to have fun with my kitten because I'm allowed to."

I swallowed hard and my brain went fuzzy then my body started to feel warm. "Master..." He kissed my jawline, "Yes kitten?" I reached up and gripped his shirt, "Please take me. Please I can't wait anymore." He kissed me hard and I wrapped my cuffed arms around his neck kissing him back.

He took off my pajama pants and I heard him take off his pants. He teased my member and my entrance, "Please master." I cried out and he slowly pushed into me. I arched my back and moaned loudly, "A-Ah fuck you're so big!" He bit my neck, "And don't you forget it. I own you now kitten." He growled into my ear and started to thrust fast.

I moaned loudly and shook in pleasure, "Ah ah ah fuck mmm master!" He pinned me down and went hard as he could. I scream in pleasure and scratched his back, "So my kitty has claws." He chuckled and went faster, "Mmm you're so tight, I'm already so close."

He pushed in deep and came hard in me. I tangled my fingers in his hair and released onto my chest. I feel him wipe it up with his finger and lick his fingers, "Mmm sweet like candy." I blush a bit and he pulls out. I pant softly and he kisses me. "You've earned the right to see me."

He takes off my blindfold and my eyes adjusted to the light. He had black hair but it was long in the front and he had shaved sides. He had gauges, a lip piercing, he has muscles so he is definitely stronger than me, he has to be at least 6'8 and he has piercing blue eyes.

I look over his features and couldn't get over his eyes. "Looks like my kitten likes what he sees." I blush and hide my face in my hands, "Don't hide your cute face." He uncovered my face and he kisses my lips, "your lips are so soft."

Suddenly the lights shut off and there was a low growl echoed off the walls. "You have what is mine." The growling got louder, "I want my Dahvie back."

A bright blue light made the room go light then something unimaginable happened.

Jayy appeared.