Chapter 59, Why?

Shane's P.O.V.
We have been in California for about four days and my depression is worsening. I have almost been killed several times...memories of my past relationships have been running through my head...and I'm just done.

At least my parents are here...because it they weren't then I would dead. I have thoughts of killing myself but the thought of my career comes into my head and I don't want to loose that. I love my fans it is just that I don't think I'm making them happy right now.

I was sitting on my bed and I have my earbuds in blasting my screamo music. Tears are streaming down my face and I'm shaking. I want to scream but no one will hear me. I want to live but I don't have a reason to live now. Dear god someone help me...some help me!

I hear my door open and I covered my head. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and I didn't move. One earbud was gently pulled from my ear and I bit my lip, "Shane? Do you remember me? I hope you do." I heard a familiar soft tone voice and my heart skipped a beat...it can't be him...

Derek...? My heart skipped another beat when his name crossed my mind. He is my crush even before I had my sex change. I uncovered my face and looked at him, "D-Derek...?" He smiled down at me and hugged me, "Thank goodness you remember me." I hugged him back and buried my head into his chest.

I felt him kiss my head and I blush, "What are you doing here...?" I mumbled and he lifted my chin, "I came here to see you, I miss seeing you and talking to you." He smiled softly at me and I smiled back softly, "Oh...? W-Why are you r-really here...?" I asked shakily because I didn't know how hard I was crying by now.

He held me tightly and kissed my head, "Shh don't cry Shane, it's alright." He rocked me softly and I buried my head into his neck, "D-Derek....p-please don't leave like how the others d-did..." He shushes me, "Shh I won't leave you, calm down Shane." I nod and calmed myself down. He smiled and kissed my cheek making me giggle softly.

I never felt this much love and affection since...Garrett....I sure don't miss that bastard. Derek is my way to a new life...hopefully no one will ruin that.