Chapter 85, Live to Die

Garrett's P.O.V.
I tortured Jayy for several hours, hearing his screams and cries made me laugh. He is such a weakling and he always said he was tough.

Jayy passed out from the pain and I took the advantage of making sure he woke up in severe pain. I cut him, whipped him, and even burned him with my cigarettes. I hope you die Jayy, oh wait you will!

~Meanwhile back in Dahvie's world~

Dahvie's P.O.V.
JAYY WAS GONE! WHO TOOK MY JAYYBEAR?! WHERE IS HE?! I immediately called Jeffree crying my eyes out, "J-Jeffree...h-he is g-gone..."

"Hold on, Jayy is gone?" I cried harder, "Yes he is!" He said he will be over and he was there in a matter of minutes. He hugged me tightly, "Have Shane heal himself. Remember he could do that." I mentally slapped myself in the face.

I mumbled some words and Shane appeared infront of me, "Dad? What is wrong?" I hugged him tightly, "S-Someone has J-Jayy..."

Shane's P.O.V.
Someone has my father? My eyes glew dark red and I growled softly, "Do you have any ideas on who?" Dahvie shook his head and I mentally sent my father a message, "Dad, who has you in their possession? Are you hurt in anyway?"

I knew he received it because he sent me one back, "Garrett...my whole body hurts and I can't move...he has me tied up...please save me..." I looked at Dahvie, "I know where he is. Garrett has him and we have to help him and fast."

My closed my eyes and grabbed Dahvie's arm, "Dad. Close your eyes and focus." He tensed up and I focused so I could transport us to where Jayy was.

I let go of Dahvie's arm and opened my eyes. "Dad!" I went over to Jayy and I untied him. "S-Shane...? You and Dahvie need to get out of h-here...he will be back any second." I looked at Dahvie, "I can transport both of you back home and I will deal with Garrett."

Jayy hugged Dahvie tightly, "Shane, we can't leave you behind." I sighed, "Dad, please. I don't you two to be hurt anymore." I heard the door unlock and I quickly transported my dads home.

Then...I saw that evil smirk that I saw when Garrett tried to kill me...

"Shane? Where the fuck is your father? Wait how did you get here?" I grinned, "None of your business. Why the fuck did you take my father? I will make sure that you're cursed for all of eternity." He started to chuckle, what the fuck?

"I will be cursed? Ha you're so funny. You can't do shit to me. Come on. Give me your best shot." I growled and my eyes turned pure black. Garrett took a step back and I knew he was scared, "S-Shane....calm down. I was just kidding..."

I pinned him to the wall and my veins glew dark red, "You were kidding? I can give you my best shot but that may end up with me killing you." I narrowed my eyes and Garrett's face grew pale. "N-No...I'm sorry...please don't kill me."

I threw him against the concrete floor, "YOU'RE SORRY?! WERE YOU SORRY WHEN YOU TRIED TO KILL ME? WERE YOU SORRY WHEN YOU RAPED MY FATHER?! WERE YOU SORRY WHEN YOU TRIED TO KILL MY OTHER FATHER?! HMMM?! NO YOU WEREN'T!! WHY SHOULD I ACCEPT YOUR FUCKING APOLOGY?!"

Garrett was on the other side of the room trying to figure out how to get out of here. "Oh. You're not going anywhere." Garrett glared at me and threw a knife at me. I caught it in my teeth and his eyes went wide, "A knife? You're kidding right?"

Garrett got up with a gun in his hands and he pointed it at me. I looked at him, "Shoot me. I dare you." He glared at me and shot me the chest. I coughed and blood came up, "Really? That's the best you got?" His eyes went wide as I healed and I smirked, "When you go to hell, tell Satan I say hello."

I threw him against the concrete floor and stepped on his chest, "Good bye mother fucker." Garrett looked up at me with scared eyes and the next thing I knew, I was being pinned down by Derek.

Wait...how did he get here?