Chapter 33, Secrets revealed

Jayy's P.O.V.
Dahvie and I have been together for about a year and I'm loving every moment of it. Shane and Jeffree have grown closer and Shane's career is a big success. He has show after show and he loves his fans. I have seen his old foster family at a show before and that was kind of funny that they don't know their own son.

Even though Shane was Star, I'm proud of him and I'm glad that he is happy doing what he loves. Right now, he has two or three albums out and he has a tour going on. He invited us to be first singers on tour and that made me literally scream for joy.

"Dad?" Shane called to me and I walked to his dressing room. "Yes?" He sighed, "can you help me with the stage makeup? I can't get it right." I nod and went over to him, "I see, you forgot to base it afterwards plus let me add some details." He had a broken tear drop on and under his eye. I added some lines on his other eye and made some adjustments to his chin makeup. I also fixed the makeup on his lips and added some white lines on his lips.

"Better?" He looks into the mirror and his eyes went wide, "Holy crap...this looks amazing!" I smiled and he hugged me. "Thank you so much! Now you should get ready!" I look at the clock, "o my god! You're right! I will see you in a few!" I rushed out of the room and went to my dressing room.

Shane's P.O.V.
Jayy went to his dressing room and I went to my wardrobe picking out a pair of black skinny jeans, a ripped red tanktop, a pair of spiked boots, and I placed a few spiked bracelets on my wrist. I smiled at myself in the mirror and I heard my door open. "Babe?"

I heard Jeffree shut the door and went over to me then hugged me from behind. "You look so cute right now, I'm jealous." He giggled and I turn around. "I will never look as cute as you and I never will be able to compare to your cuteness." He smiled down at me and kissed me.

I kissed him back and I looked at the clock. "O shit...I have to be on stage in ten. I will see you later ok Jeffy?" He pouts, "No it's not...I want to taste you..." My eyes widened and he got on his knees. I forgot that I did have bottom surgery and I have a...yeah I'm screwed. "W-Wait...please" He smirks and was about to pull down my pants when the door swung open.

Shit...it was Dahvie...