Chapter 9 Love?

Dahvie's P.O.V.
Jayy and I went into the spare room and saw Star sitting against the wall. She had one of her manga books out and she was silently reading it while listening to us! Aw I love this kid!
We went over to her and I gently pulled out her earbuds then she put her book down. "Yes dad?" She smiled as she got comfortable again then I sat down next to her and hugged her. "We have some news for you..."
Her eyes got big then she started to flip shit, "Don't tell me that you're bringing me back! O my god please no! Dahvie, I love you and Jayy so much! You're my idols! Please-" Before she could continue, I hugged her tightly and held her while she cried...Did foster care scare her to death that she is pleading? Damn!
"No no sweetie! We wouldn't bring you back! Listen me and...Jayy are together." She tilted my head and I don't think she believed me. "You two? So Jahvie is real!" I smiled at that comment and I nod. "yes we are!"
Jayy tackled us but when he got up, he kissed me softly.
"Star, Garrett asked me to show you this." He pulled out his phone that showed me a text message. 'Star...baby...come to red hills tonight at 5:30 tonight. Can't wait to see you! Love you!'
Star's P.O.V.
I asked Jayy, "Why did he ask you to tell me? He could've just texted me...Does he hate me?" Tears threatened to fall but I failed at trying to keep them from falling. Jayy hugged me tightly and shook his head. "No he doesn't! I called him afterwards and he said, he wanted your own father to tell you that the love of your life that he has a surprise for you."
Jayy's P.O.V.
She smiled after that comment and she nodded. "Alright..." She looked at the clock and she got right up then went to her room. "I HAVE TO GET READY! SWEET BABY JESUS!" I started to giggled and I layed back on Dahvie. "We are doing good at this parenting thing." He smirked and kissed my head, "yeah we are...and always will."
I got up and looked at Dahvie with a serious face, "I'm having seconds thoughts about Garrett..." He tilted his head in confusion and raised an eyebrow. "Second thoughts... ? About what?" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I don't know babe...he just doesn't have a good vibe to him...I don't want him hurting my princess."
Dahvie leaned up and kissed me softly. "JayyJayy, he won't hurt our princess and if he does, he will feel all of our hurt!" I smiled and snuggled into him. That Garrett kid won't hurt my daughter and he NEVER will or else!
(Sorry this chapter isn't the best chapter but I have writers block but I assure you that the next chapter will be better! Thanks for reading!)