Chapter 99, Jayy is Awake

Dahvie's P.O.V.
Couple hours later after Jayy started to wake up a bit.

Shane, Jeffree and Derek fell asleep while I stayed up with Jayy. He wasn't awake but he kept squeezing my hand. He moved his hand slowly and I looked to his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes and he looked at me, "Jayy bear...You're awake...You're awake!" I said crying and everyone woke up.

The doctor came into the room and took out his breathing tube because Jayy could breathe on his own. Jayy coughed and looked at me, "D-Dahvie...? W-Where am I...?" I hugged him tightly, "You're in the hospital...you're safe." He gave me a weird look, "You don't remember?" He shakes his head, "No...what happened?"

I took his hand and slowly told him the story of what happened then he started to cry, "Shhh baby its ok. He can't hurt you anymore." He held him and he looked at me, "I had a dream that you left me for someone else...I feel like a failure..." I kissed him deeply and he kissed me back then closed his eyes.

I didnt stop kissing him until his breathing calmed down and he looked at me, "D-Dahvie..." I looked into his eyes, "Yes Jayybear?" He hugged me tightly, "I love you so much and I missed you." I got the snall box out of my pocket and looked at him, "Jayy Von Monroe, will you marry me?"

He covered his mouth and nods, "Yes Dahvie I will!" He said happily and I put the ring on his finger then kissed him, "I was going to purpose yesterday but he took you..." Jayy hugged me tightly, "I'm so happy to see you again and know you didn't give up on me. That makes me so happy."

Shane came over to Jayy and hugged him tightly, "I'm so h-happy that you're awake and a-alive." He started to cry and Jayy rubbed his back, "Shhh Shane let it out, its ok." Shane wiped his eyes, "S-Sorry...I lost it early..." Jayy smiled, "It's ok don't worry about it."

Jayy stood for the first time since the bastard abused him and the look on his face was so priceless. He was so happy and he cried a little bit. Jeffree had to leave and Derek took Shane home so they could be alone. I stayed with Jayy and he took my hand, "Baby you should go and get some sleep."

I shook my head and leaned back in the chair, "No, I'm not leaving until you can come home because I don't want to loose you."

I didnt leave him either. I stayed there until he was released.