Chapter 115, Will he ever come back?

Jayy's P.O.V.
I stood next to Lucifer as he banishes a person to the 15th level of hell and the look on their face was full of fear. Lucifer sighs and wraps his arm around me. "Let's go for a walk." I nod and he walked towards the forest. He gripped my hand as we walked further into the woods and he kept looking around.

"What's wrong Lucifer?" He looked at me, "Nothing. Just have a lot on my mind." A twig snapped and he growled, "Stay behind me." A figure appeared out of the tree line and he looked familiar to me. He kept walking towards us and Lucifer was pissed, "State who you are! I command it!"

The guy just smirked, "You know damn right who I am." Lucifer's eyes went wide, "Dahvie? How the hell did you get down here?! You're not dead!" This Dahvie guy started to laugh but it was a dark laugh, "Are you that stupid? My son is a demon. Wow he was right. You are fucking dumb." Lucifer gripped my hand and he disappeared.

Lucifer's P.O.V.
How dare Dahvie come down here and try to take back my pet! I grabbed my pistol and went back to the woods. "I will kill you!" I pointed the gun at Dahvie while Jayy watched in terror. "Go ahead. Shoot me right infront of him. Show him how tough you are!"

I kept my gun locked on him, "Jayy come here." He didn't move and Dahvie grinned, "He knows who I am. He wants to go back home. Isn't that right Jayy?" Jayy nods softly and that angered me even more, "Jayy you're mine now get your ass over here!" Jayy didn't look at me and he kept his head down. I growled and grabbed Jayy, "No! I want to go home! I hate you!"

I wrapped my arm around his neck and squeezed his neck, "N-No don't! L-Lucifer don't...k-kill me..." He struggled for air and something hit me in the chest. I look down and I've been shot right in the middle of my chest. I let go of Jayy and lunged at Dahvie. I stopped myself when he disappeared and when he reappeared, he was 2 inches away from my face and had the gun pressed against my temple.

"You let Jayy go and I won't kill you. If you keep him, I will unleash ungodly torment on this place." I glared at him and growled, "Fine. You win. Don't be surprised if I come back for him!" I went back to my mansion.

Jayy's P.O.V.
Lucifer left and Dahvie looked directly at me, "Come on Jayy." I nod and went with him. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. "I've missed you so much." He gripped my arm and I picked him up. I felt the horns disappear but I felt stronger and more powerful. "We are going home now."

Dahvie and I went home. I was greeted by a smaller male and he started to cry when he saw me. "Who is this?" The young male hugged me, "That's your son Shane." I hugged him tightly picking him up and I started to cry myself, "Shane I missed you so much!" He started to cry harder and I shushed him, "Its ok. Don't cry dad. You will have some sorts of amnesia but it should go away after a little while."

I set Shane down and looked around, "Where...is...what?" My house looked differently and Dahvie gripped my hand, "It's ok come with me." He showed me around and I felt more comfortable after he showed me around. "Thank you Dahvie." He smiles and kisses my cheek, "You're welcome Jayybear."

I went into the bathroom and took a shower which made my muscles ease. I sighed in relief and wrapped a towel around my waist then sat on my bed. I ran a hand through my hair and put on a pair of boxers. I laid down and looked up at the ceiling. "My head...hurts a lot."

I covered my eyes with a pillow and I started to fall asleep. "Jayy?" Dahvie's voice made me look up at him and he laid down next to me, "You feeling ok?" I shook my head, "No my head is killing me." He kissed my head and handed me two painkillers. I swallowed them and pulled Dahvie close to my chest. "I've missed you so much. He tried to brain wash me but your love is too strong."

He yawns softly and blushes, "I love you so much Jayy...let's get some rest." I nod and hold him close, "Sweet dreams Dahviekins." He fell asleep on my chest and I couldn't sleep. Lucifer's face appeared whenever I closed my eyes and it was terrifying.

Why is my head messed up?