Chapter 32, Kiss but dont tell

Shane's P.O.V.
Jeffree looked down at me and leaned in. "Shane Vanity, will you be my boyfriend?" I nod, "yes!" He smiles and got inches closer to my lips, "may I kiss you?" I nod and he kissed me. My stomach got a weird and fluttery feeling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. I kissed him back and he surprisingly picked me up so his hands were on my bum. "J-Jeffree..." I said softly and he smirked, "yes babe?" I looked down, "we're not having sex right...?" He shook his head, "not until you're ready for it." I smiled and rested my head against his shoulder.

"Tired?" He asked me and I nod. He carried me to his room and he laid me down on the sheets. I cuddled into them and he smiled. "Aw you're so cute!" He giggled and got in next to me hugging me tightly. "Comfortable my prince?" I nod, "yes my king" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Good night my love" i snuggled into him and yawned, "good night, I love you too" I drifted off to sleep and I slept fine that night actually.

The next morning I woke up in...my bed? Wait how the hell did I get here? I heard Jeffree and Dahvie talking...shit! I got up and looked at my clothes. I had on some boxers and a tshirt...eh it will work. I smiled softly and walked out.

Dahvie looked at me and he had a very happy look on his face, "Shane, Jeffree is going to help you with your singing career."

A singing career?!?!