Chapter 60, Help Me Out of the Darkness

Shane's P.O.V.
It was around midnight when I woke up from a nightmare. I got a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach and I put on a black hoodie, a random graphic tshirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of vans. I grabbed my phone and sneaked out of the house. I slid my earbuds in and sighed.

'You're a waste of space....You should kill yourself because no one wants you...I hate you...I never loved you!' All of the awful memories flooded my head and my breathing became heavy.

No...no..no! Make it stop!! Make it stop!! I mentally scream and I drop down to my knees on the sidewalk. I covered my ears and I rock myself trying to make the voices go away. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I stopped.

My earbud fell out and I didn't make a sound, "Are you alright?" I nod, "yeah I um...I tripped..." The mystery person helped me up and I looked up at him. "Derek?" He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and he picked me up, "Let's go somewhere warm and comfy." I nod and he carries me to his house.

Him holding me makes me feel safe and there is happiness in his eyes when he speaks my name. He makes me feel like an angel and I belong on earth. He opened the door and sat me on the couch.

I cuddled up to him and smiled softly, "You're so sweet...did you know that?" I mumbled and he kissed my head, "You have told me countless times." He giggled and I giggled softly. He leaned in close and he smiled softly, "Can I kiss this cuties lips?" I nod gently and he kissed me softly.

I kissed him back and wrap my arms around his neck then I felt him grip my bum then he pulled me close. I squeaked and he chuckled against my lips. "That was cute, can I hear it again?" He teased me and kissed me again. I kissed back and he gripped my ass again.

I let out a little bit louder squeak and he kissed me deeply. "I love you Shane." I kissed him back, "I love you more Derek."

The butterflies were returning. I can't believe but he makes my heart stop beating for a good reason. He can help me out of the dark and help me through my depression. I think I'm love struck.