Chapter 103, Psycho Jayy

Dahvie's P.O.V.
My eyes widened as Jayy appeared and my "master" smirked at his appearance. "Well. Well. Well. What do we have here?" Jayy was sitting ontop of the dresser with his combat boots on, black skinny jeans, his chain necklace, his mickey hat with his scary makeup.

"He belongs to me. Your 'kitten' is my fiancé and my life partner. Let him go or else." He growls and Jayy slides off the dresser, "Wanna dance pretty boy?" Jayy's eyes glowed a dark black and he pinned the guy to the wall. "Beg for mercy bitch." The guy stayed quiet and I watched the whole thing happen.

"Let me tell you how your precious life partner begged for me to fuck him. He said I was so big and I made him scream for more." Jayy just smirked and let out a dark chuckle, "The pill you gave him influenced that behavior so don't try to lie to me fucker."

Jayy looked at me, "Close your eyes Dahvie." I looked away and closed my eyes then covered my ears. I heard a loud snap and the room vibrated. I heard foot steps and Jayy placed a hand on my shoulder, "Babe." I opened my eyes and looked up at him, "W-What?"

His eyes went back to normal and he picked me up, "Lets go home. You need some medical attention and a shower. Wait a minute..." He looked at my nose, "What is that?" I look down, "Did he do that to you?" I nod and sighed, "Don't be upset. Its ok."

He picked me up and carried me home. I curled up in his arms and fell asleep because of my lack of sleep.

Jayy's P.O.V.
Dahvie fell asleep in my arms and I smile at his little self all curled up. I gently kissed his head and we arrived home. I shut the windows, locked them and turned on the AC full blast for him. I covered him up and laid down next to him.

He rolled over and cuddled up into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and gently sang into his ear. A couple minutes past and I started to fall asleep. I held Dahvie close to me and fell asleep.

No one will hurt him. Ever. Or else they will deal with me.