Chapter 83, Darkness Prevails

Jayy's P.O.V.
Shane had to stay in the hospital until he got better and Dahvie wanted to go home because it was late so we went home.

Dahvie smoked way too much and he was higher than the sky. "Hahaha Jayyyyy what are you doing?" He said giggling, "Trying to fall asleep." I said trying to close my eyes but Dahvie kept biting me and I growled. I bit him hard and he backed off.

"O-Ow...s-sorry baby..." He whimpered softly and I kissed him, "It's ok, just go to sleep." He fell asleep next to me and I closed my eyes.

~Sometime around midnight~

???? P.O.V.
I smirked as I quietly entered the house of Jayy and Dahvie. I went up to their room and watched Jayy's chest rise then fall in a soft rthym. I took the cloth that had chloroform on it and pressed it against Jayy's mouth.

He breathed it in and moved a bit but he fell into a deeper sleep. I smiled deviously and threw him over my shoudler then carried him out to my car. I placed him in the back on some blankets and covered him up.

I drove off and I had the brightest smirk on my face, "He won't escape what I'm going to be putting him through."

I finally have you now Jayy Von Monroe. You will be mine.