Chapter 27, Bad Blood Part 2

Star's P.O.V.
Garrett held a gun to my head and he had me in a choke hold. Jayy got up and he looked to Dahvie who was holding a knife in his hand. "That's what I thought! Dahvie, put the knife down." He slowly placed the knife down and looked at me. "Good now step away from it." He stepped back and he pushed me. "Go get it bitch. Try anything and it's the end for you."

I slowly went over to the knife and looked at Jayy. He was struggling to stay up and I looked at Garrett. "Come here Star." His voice was cold and I had to obey or else I would die. I went over to him and he smirked. "Cut yourself." I blinked and looked at him. "W-What...?" I stuttered out and he sighed in annoyance. "Dumb bitch...I told you to cut yourself. One for being born, another one for being my girlfriend well ex girlfriend, one deep one for being adopted."

He pointed the gun at me and motioned to the knife. "Do it or I will blow your brains out!" I winced at his words and I pressed the blade to my wrist. "O-one for being b-born..." I slit my wrist once. "A-another one...for b-being your e-ex..." I cut it again and I pressed down hard, "a-a....d-deep one...for b-being a-adopted..." I felt numb and weak. The blood ran down my arms and it dripped down to the ground.

Garrett watched and he had an evil smile on his face. "Hope you die bitch. Everyone get on the ground...and count to 500 then you may leave. If you leave any earlier than that, I will hunt you down. All of us went to the ground and started counting. He left with the gun pointed at us, I held my wrist as it bled and I was in pain. "D-Dad..." Dahvie and Jayy looked at me. I was about to say something but I passed out. The last thing I heard was Dahvie screaming, "STAR!"

Was I dying?

((There you go guys, girls and mystical beings XD Will Star make it or did Garrett kill her? Find out!))