Chapter 3, Love?

(This will be VERY long)

Star's P.O.V.

Later that night we all went to this club that they had to preform at. I was standing backstage when one of the crew members brought me to a changing room. "Dahvie requested that you change because you're going to be in the show!" My eyes widen...me in the show? "Alright then, how long do i have to get ready?" The lady replied, "20 to 30 minutes but I would change now...so you get use to the outfit." She left and I opened the bag to find a black tight leather tank top, which showed A LOT of skin, knee high 3 inch heels, tight black shorts and fish net stockings.

I put the outfit on, did my hair and makeup like the lady showed me how to do and looked in the mirror. "Wow...I look like a whore!" A heard a knock at the door and the same lady came back in. "Star, you're on in 5, all that you have to do is walk onto stage like a scared little girl then go over to Dahvie who will remove your mask that I will give you. You are to then look at Dahvie then Jayy then they will introduce you. You will get it don't worry ok?" I shrugged and she handed me this lacy black mask that matched my tank.

She guided me to the stage and waited for my que which was Dahvie saying something. "WHERE IS THE NEW GIRL?!?!" That was it, I walked slowly on stage, like a scared little girl and went towards Dahvie. "Ah there she is, come to daddy little one. I won't hurt you, come here..." I got to him and he pulled me into a hug. He whispered into my ear, "You are doing great, I'm proud of you." Dahvie lifted my chin up and took off my mask. Jayy went over to me and said, "She is a beauty isn't she Lord Vanity?" He replied, "Yes she is indeed...everyone we have an announcement to make to all of our fans." They both hugged me and turned me towards the crowd. Jayy started to speak, "Everyone, this is Star, she is our new adopted daughter." Everyone was cheering and saying aw. "And we are going to ask her to sing for you guys!" I looked at them in some fear then breathed out, 'This is your moment! Go for it!'

I grabbed the mic from Dahvie and I told him the song that I wanted to sing. "What does everyone say to When I was Man, the girl version, by Bruno Mars?" Everyone cheered again and the intro started to play.

"Same bed but it feels a little bit bigger now~

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same~

When your friends talk about me, all it does it just tears you down~

Cause your heart break a little when you hear my name it all just sounds like

Oooooooh oooooooh oooooooh

Mmmm too young, too dumb to realize that you should've bought me flowers and held my hand~

Should've gave me all of your hours when you had the chance~

take me to every party, cause you remember how much I loved to dance~

Do all the things you should've done...when you were my man...do all the things you should've done... When you were my man..."

The room was silent for a few minutes...what the hell is going on? I felt arms wrap around my body and I was picked up then spun around. " THAT WAS AWESOME STAR!!!" Jayy said as he kept spinning me and the show ended. I went back to my dressing room and put on my outfit that I had on before which was my skull dress and my boots. I walked outside and saw Jayy with this guy who had pink hair and tons of makeup on. He was kissing him and hugging him tightly. Jayy ran over to me and pulled me towards him, I now realized that it was Jeffree Star.

"Hey Jayy, this is your new daughter?" He nods and answers, "Yup she is! Jeffy she knows you and loves your music." He replied, "that is awesome! Another little Star of mine ...awesome and adorable."

Dahvie came over and threw me over his shoulder. "D-Dahvie!!! Put me down!!" I struggled playfully in his grip and he laughed at me. "NO!! IM THE KING OF THE WORLD!!" I kept giggling while he ran around with me and he finally set me down. "Haha that was fun! I'm gonna do that again but maybe later." I yawned and Jayy looked at me. "Tired Star?" I nod then Dahvie got a worried look, "There is someone here for you..."

He was telling the truth! I wonder who it is....

(Haha cliff hanger! Anyways you will find out in the next chapter!)