Chapter 44, Garrett returns for Shane?

Shane's P.O.V.
I couldn't sleep that night, I didn't hear Dahvie come back from the club and I started to have a small anxiety attack. I buried my face into my panda pillow pet and rocked myself. 'He is fine...He is fine...' I kept telling myself and I listened to my calm music.

It didn't help me so I got up and put on a sweatshirt then my converse. I stuffed my cigs in my pocket and grabbed a beanie. I heard the door shut and I heard Jayy. Dahvie was home...but I'm not going to even go downstairs because I knew something bad happened. I climbed out my window and climbed down the tree next to my window. I shoved my hands deep inside my pockets and I walked to a near by park.

I walk to one of the nearest benches and sat down. It was close to midnight so it was pitch black and I could barely see anything. I sat back and lit up one of my cigs. I took a deep breath and inhaled then exhaled. After a few minutes, I finished my cig and crushed it.

I stood and heard a snap of a twig. I jumped a little and I started to walk back home. I heard a familiar laugh and my eyes widened...Garrett! I held in my fear and didn't even notice him. He smirked and stepped infront of me stopping me in my tracks.

"Hello there fag." I rolled my eyes, "Garrett, go home. I have no time to deal with your ignorance." I started to walk away but he growls then grabbed me while placing a rag over my mouth. I struggled in his grip and my body became numb. "Shh go to sleep...it is going to be ok."

Tears came to my eyes and I struggled more, "Please let me go!" I pleaded and I went down to my knees, "Go to sleep...I promise you won't get hurt." He pressed the rag up to my mouth and nose more then I started to dose off, "Please let me...go home..."

The last thing I saw before I passed out was his evil smirk and I know I was screwed...