Chapter 73, Friends Again?

Shane's P.O.V.
"Leave my boy alone." I looked at Jeffree confused, "Wait...Why are you even helping me? I thought you hated me and wanted me dead...?" He sighed and hugged me, "Hunny, I never hated you. I just wanted to trick Garrett to get this back for you."

He held up my stuffed batman and my necklace my foster mother gave me. I was shocked and I hugged Jeffree tightly, "Oh my gosh, thank you Jeffree! I thought I wouldn't ever see this again!" He smiled, "No need to thank me. Now let's go and get out of this dump."

He started walking to my parents house and I was quiet, "what's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head, "It's nothing...it is just my parents aren't really happy with you right now."

He shrugged, "It's fine, a lot of people hate me." We arrived and Jayy opened the door, "Why is he here?" He asked looking at Jeffree and I looked at Jayy, "I want to apologize. I never hated Shane. I tricked Garrett so I could get Shane's stuff back. I hated that bastard from the very first time I have met him."

Jayy let us in but kept a good eye on Jeffree and Dahvie walked in, "Why is Jeffree here?" Jayy explained and he looked at Jeffree, "Don't ever hurt my son again. Welcome back to our family."

He smiled and sighed, "This damned bastard tried to get Shane to do a one night stand but he said no. I'm proud of him."

The four of us talked for a couple hours catching up and I had to excuse myself to go home. I sighed and walked in, "Derek? I'm home. Sorry it took so long, my parents and I were-" Before I could finish I large crash was heard from upstairs. I ran up there and saw Derek, "What the fuck happened here?"

He searched through the shattered glass and grabbed a stack of cash, "Derek, what is that for? Tell me please." He sighed, "I have been hiding money from you so I could buy things..." I looked at him confused, "And what are these things?"

He swallowed hard, "drugs...and alcohol..." I was shocked and speechless, "Before you freak out, let me explain." I wiped my tears away, "I need them for relief...I'm scared to lose you and everything we have...I just didn't know how to tell you."

I was trying not to cry and started to walk out, "Shane...? Please don't leave...I'm sorry!" He hugged me and I pushed him off, "Don't touch me...I can't believe you were hiding this...I could've helped you but you just keep everything to yourself. I will be back later...I need some time to clear my mind."

He growled and pinned me to the wall, "you're not going anywhere! You're going to stay here!" He threw me against the wall and I winced, "Derek stop!" I screamed and he kept going.

He punched and kicked me. He was drunk as hell when he was doing it and my body was hurting me. He stopped after he passed out on the couch and I struggled to get up.

I texted my dad, Dahvie, and I know he wasn't going to be happy...

Dad... ~S

Yes Shane? What's wrong? ~

Derek got drunk and um...beat me... ~S

I'm on my way. ~D

I heard his car door there in matter of seconds and he busted in the door, "Shane?" I struggled to lift myself up and Dahvie picked me up, "Let's get you home and cleaned up. He needs time to gather his shit."

I looked at Derek who was still passed out, "I-I don't know why he is l-like that..." Dahvie sighed, "People get angry when alcohol enters their system. Derek is unfortunately one of them..."

He brought me to his car and drove me home. He carried me to my bedroom and set me on my bed, "Let me get the first aid kit." I nod and looked at myself. I had bruises and blood all over me, "Shane? Are you alright?" Dahvie asked and I sighed, "I can't believe he hurt me..."

He looked at my wounds then cleaned them up while I winced at every cut he cleaned, "He won't do it again either. If he does, I will beat his ass to hell." I didn't say anything and I watched him clean my cuts.

"You need to talk to him about his anger and his drinking." I bit my lip, "he hid money from me to buy drugs and alcohol..." He shook his head, "I want you to make a good decision that will benefit you in the long run. Either you break off the engagement or get him therapy."

I got up and fixed my hair, "I will get him some therapy. I don't want to lose him.." Dahvie gently kissed my head, "Good now get some sleep." I nod and laid down on my bed.

Dahvie shut the door and I fell asleep. I had a nightmare of Derek killing me in cold blood.

~Dream~
I was running down the alleyway from Derek because he had a gun and I was terrified. I screwed myself because I ran into a dead end.

Derek's evil smirk was in few and I was trying to find a way out. He pointed the gun at me, "Strip now!" I don't know why but I stripped and he turned me around.

"Now you will feel how much I wanted to kill you. I never loved you! I just wanted money and fame!" He pushed himself into me and raped me. He pressed the gun to my head and pulled the trigger.

~End of Dream~

I screamed and woke up in a cold sweat. Jayy ran into my room and hugged me while I cried from my horrible nightmare, "Shh it's ok, calm down. It's only a bad dream."

I was shaking from crying so hard and Jayy sang a sweet song that made me calm down. I sighed, "Derek has a problem that I can't fix on my own! I don't know what to do anymore!"

Jayy picked my phone and showed me all the text messages from Derek. I had over 100 text messages. They ranged from his drunken rants to apologies. I shook my head and put my phone on my dresser.

"You need to have a one on one with him. That is the only way that he will listen to you and hopefully something will click in his mind. Honesty is the best policy in this situation and he will either say he wants help or worse case, he says no then leaves. I doubt he will leave because he loves you too much to walk out on you."

I sighed, "Can you help me find a professional?" He nods and I knew this is going to work. Derek, I want you to get better, I miss your sweet self.