Chapter 48, A New Chance At Love

Jayy's P.O.V.
My best friend, Max, is coming over to see Shane, he has met him before and he loves him. He would always talk to me about how cute he was and he loved his sweet personality.

Around noon time I heard a knock on the door and it was Max. I opened the door and he was standing there smiling, "Hey Jayy!" I moved to the side, "Hey Max! Come right in!" He nods and stepped in, "Dahvie! Shane! Max is here!"

Max sat down on the couch, "They're getting dressed because they just woke up like an hour ago." He laughed a little, "Wow lazy bums." Dahvie walked into the room in sweatpants and a tshirt, "There is my man." I said sweetly and kissed his cheek. "Hey Max, how are you?"

He shrugged, "I'm good and yourself?" Dahvie sighed, "Tired but I'm good." I heard the bathroom door open and there was Shane in only shorts while his hair was still kind of a mess.

Shane's eyes lit up and he smiled, "Max!" Max got up and ran over to him then hugged him, "Shane!" He giggled and swung him around. "I missed you!!" Shane squeaked and Max looked at him, "O my god! I missed you too!" Shane giggled and blushed lightly.

Max carried Shane over to the couch and sat down with him next to Max. "So what made you stop by? I thought you were on tour?" Dahvie asked and Max looked at Shane, "I wanted to see my favorite person in the world! I haven't seen him in a month so I talked to Jayy and I'm here."

He laughed lightly and Shane looked at me, "And why didn't you tell me he was coming over?" I shrug, "Hmm let me see, I wanted to surprise you!" He rolled his eyes, "Shane, can you come with me?" Max asked Shane and I knew why, "Yeah sure." They got up and went into the kitchen.

Shane's P.O.V.
I followed Max into the kitchen and was curious. I did like him, hell I loved him. I leaned against the counter and reached behind me to grab a monster, "So what is up Max?" I took a sip of my monster and he took it from me placing it on the table.

I pouted and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me close and stared into my eyes, "Shane Vanity, you are the most sweetest and kindest guy I have ever met in my life. I couldn't ask for anything else in a guy." I blushed at his comments and I smiled softly, "I can say the same for you but you make me smile when I'm having a bad day. You encouraged me to move on in life and I can't thank you enough for that."

He smiled softly and leaned in close to me, "Can I kiss you?" I nod softly and he kissed me lovingly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. "Shane, will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled and nod, "Yes I will." He smiled and kissed me, "I love you." I blushed lightly, "I love you too."

He held my hand and we walked back to the living room. Dahvie and Jayy had the biggest grin on their faces, "Aw look at the two love birds." I rolled my eyes and Max kissed my cheek.

I have a boyfriend. He loves me for me and nothing else. I love you Max and i always will. I only have one wish...

Protect me from anything bad that might happen.

Love you Max!