Chapter 50, Another Tour, Another Chance to See Him...

Shane's P.O.V.
Tonight I had a concert and I have to preform. I was leaving very soon do my second tour and I was excited. Max was laying down on my couch in the dressing room and he was looking at the ceiling, "Shane?" I looked at him, "Hm?"

He giggled, "What are you doing after the show tonight?" I shrug, "I don't know, what do you want to do?" He looked at me, "Wanna go to the bar down the street from here?" I shrugged, "Sure I guess."

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and nuzzled his head into my hair. "I love you Shane." I smiled and put my hands ontop of his. "I love you too Max." He kissed my cheek and let go. I finished putting my makeup on and i teased up my hair.

Max smirked and stared at my ass. "Max, stop looking at my ass." I looked at him through the mirror and he bit his lip. "That ass is so fat, I don't know how to act." He sang and I giggled, "Stop it! You're making me blush." He giggled and hugged me again, "You're adorable when you're all flushed."

I gently smacked his arm, "Shut up." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and heard my door open, "Shane, you're on in 5." I nod, "Max, I have to go now." He smiled at me, "Yeah I know baby boy, have fun! I love you!"

I giggled, "I love you too!" He kissed me and I kissed back. I waited until Max left and I went behind the stage. "You ready?" My guitarist, Liam, asked me and I nod, "Let's fuck things up!"

I walked onto stage and I sat down on the ground. I put my head down and the curtain rises, "Have you ever...been alone? You wanted to scream but nothing came out?" I smirked and looked up, "I have..."

I jumped up and started screaming, "Don't fucking leave me in the dust! I hope your new man has the balls to treat you like I did! He is a gangbanger with no compassion! Fuck you! You won't go far in life!"

The crowd was going wild and it stayed that way for the whole concert. Afterwards, I did a meet and greet. I saw a familiar face walk through the crowd and my eyes went wide...

Garrett...

I swallowed hard and took more pictures with the fans. Everyone slowly started to go home and I went back into the theater. I sat on the stage and I got a text from Max, 'Hey I went back to the bus to lay down. I don't feel good, I love you.' I sighed and texted back, 'I love you too'

I put my phone back into my pocket and I ran a hand through my hair. "Boyfriend troubles?" I heard and it was Jayy walking towards me, "No I'm just tired...Max is on his tour bus sleeping and he is sick." Jayy sat next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, "It's ok Shane, he is probably sick and he doesn't want to make you ill."

I shrug, "I guess..." Jayy got up and helped me stand up, "Come on let's go to our bus for a bit." I nod and follow him. I got inside and Dahvie was laying back against the couch smoking a joint.

"Hey Shane" Dahvie said and I sat down, "Hey dad" he smiled and took another drag, "you were amazing! Did you have fun?" I nod, "Yeah I did!"

"Are you ready for your tour?" He asked and I nod again, "Yes I can't wait!" He hugged me and I smiled.

New tour
New people
New opportunities
But...Garrett may come back....