Chapter 40, Getting Caught is the Worse

Shane's P.O.V.
I woke up the next morning in...my bed? Wait I thought I was at Jeffree's house? I heard screaming and yelling from the living room. "WHY WERE YOU ASLEEP ONTOP OF MY SON?!"

Jeffree and everyone else looked at me and fear hit me hard. Dahvie went over to me, "Why was Jeffree asleep ontop of you?" He asked sounding pissed and angry. "We were watching a movie and-" he shakes his head, "I want the truth."

I sighed, "Jeffree and I are-" Jeffree spoke up, "Dating..." Dahvie flipped shit and told Jeffree to get out. He left and the both of them looked at me. "Go to your room! I don't want to see you until dinner." He snapped and I sighed, "You know what? You don't care about me!" I screamed at them and went to my room.

Jayy's P.O.V.
Shane went to his room and slammed the door shut. Dahvie was pissed and I was just shocked by the whole thing. "Can you believe that my son dated him?! I'm fucking pissed!" I looked at him and sighed, "At least it wasn't Garrett..."

In a matter of seconds I heard a slam against the wall and I winced. I looked at Dahvie and there was a hole in the wall. "Dahvie..." I said scared and he looked at me, "I need to go cool off, I will be home with dinner." He said and grabbed his sweatshirt. "I will be back, I promise."

He kissed me and I kissed him back. "I love you..." He sighed saying he was sorry and hugged me, "I love you too." He walked out the door and I knew where he was headed. He always go to this abandoned park that no one goes to and he sits there to think. He also smokes a joint or two and he comes back about an hour or two later.

*two hours later*

I fell asleep on the couch waiting for him but I was awaken by a deep kiss on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back. "Jayy baby~ I'm back." I opened my eyes and I looked up at his face.

His eyes were blood shot and his hair was a mess. "Babe what the hell did you do?" He sighed, "The joints were a little strong for me this time." He held up a bag of sandwiches from Subway and I smiled softly.

"Go get Shane please." I nod and went to his room. I knocked softly and I didn't hear anything, "Shane? Dinner time." I heard a sigh and I opened the door, "Please come eat..." He was laying on his bed and his face was buried in his pillow.

I went over to him and sat down next to him. I rubbed his back and he sighed, "what's wrong?" He shook his head and turned away from me. "Please tell me...I'm here for you."

He shook his head again and I pulled him up. I looked at him and he had tears running down his face. "Shane...? Please tell me what is wrong?" I said with my voice cracking and he broke down crying.

Thank god...now he will tell me. I hugged him and he cried harder. "W-Why do you guys...h-hate me...? W-why do I have to s-suffer with everything...?" I shushed him and kissed his head, "Shh calm down Shane...we don't hate you. We do things that will benefit your future and your life."

He sighed and looked up at me, "Then why break me up with Jeffree...? I loved him..." I shook his head, "This is going to he be hard to say this to you...Jeffree is a cheater. When I was with him, he cheated on me with another man. We were dating about a few months and he told me it wasn't the first time it happened. Dahvie isn't pissed or mad at you, he is pissed and mad at Jeffree for toying with your emotions. You understand what I'm saying to you?"

He smiled softly and nods, "yeah I do..." I hug him more, "Come on let's eat alright?" He got up and stretched, "Let me change into my sweatpants, I will be out in a few minutes." I nod and went to the door, "Be out soon." I then walk out and close the door.

I went downstairs and Dahvie was waiting for me. "Did you talk to him?" I nod and sat down next to him. "How did he take it?" I sighed, "He took it hard..." He looked down and frowned. "I figured he would...where is he anyways?"

Right when he said that Shane opened his door and came downstairs. He was wearing only a pair of sweatpants and his hair was a mess. "Shane, you alright?" He shrugged and sat down. "Yeah I guess..." I sighed and looked at him, "Want something to eat?"

He nods, "Sure..." I pulled out his sandwich from the bag and he took it. "Thanks." He took a bite and I started to eat my own. Shane's phone vibrated and he looked at the text then his eyes went wide. "Garrett knows..." I looked at him, "What?" He shakes, "He knows that I'm transgender..."

That made my heart skip a beat...in a bad way...