Chapter 55, A Long Lost Face

Dahvie's P.O.V.
I got a text from a person who I thought would never text me. Jayy's mom. She is the sweetest women on earth. I went outside and looked at the text.

Hey Dahvie, can you help me with something? -JM

Of course Mrs. Griffis, what is it? -D

Can you make sure that Jayy is at the diner that is on Robin Street? -JM

What time? -D

3 o'clock sharp -JM

He will be there -D

Ok see you then! -JM

I smiled and went back inside. It was about noon so I had to get dressed. I put on red skinny jeans, a plain black T-shirt, my plaid converse and I spiked my hair up putting on my regular makeup along with it. "Look who is all dressed up."

I heard Jayy purr at me and I smiled softly, "And look who is all sexy like, oh wait you're naturally that way." He came over to me and kissed me hard. I kissed him back and gripped his bum. "Does someone want a punishment for their sexiness?"

Jayy shrugged, "I don't know, does a certain cutie want to punish me?" I nod and kiss him hard while pulling him down into the bed then pinned him down. He smirked softly and looked up at me. "What is mister sexy vanity going to do?" He teased me and I whispered in his ear seductively, "Things that you can only imagine."

He bit his lip and I rubbed him through his jeans. He turned red as a tomato and he moaned my name. "Ah Dahvie~ F-Fuck~!" He arched his back as I went faster and harder. He grew really hard and I unzipped his pants. I pulled out his member and took him into my mouth.

Jayy moaned louder and arched his back even more, "D-Dahvie~" he squeaked and he ran a hand through my hair, "Fuck me! Please!" He moaned and I nod. I quickly pushed myself into him and he squealed in pleasure. I rocked his body back and forth making the bed hit the wall repeatedly.

Jayy looked like an innocent boy and I was loving it. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I pulled him up then bounced him up and down. He screamed in pleasure and he groaned, "Jayy...I'm going to cum!" I moaned and kissed him while I came hard inside of him. Jayy gasped and his body shivered from the pleasure.

Right then...the front door slammed opened, "DAHVIE!!! JAYY!!!" We heard Shane scream...