Chapter 7, madness isnt on my mind

Star's P.O.V.

We arrived in Las Vegas in a few hours and I learned something interesting. If you make Jayy mad (or when I do), he would tackle me then tickle me. It annoys the hell out of me but he is my father so I just act like I do.

"Star?"Dahvie called me in to his room where he had Jayy sitting on one side and Jeffree on the other side. "We have to make an important decision for the two of them, should they break up or stay together?"

I look at Jayy then Jeffree who both had a sad expression on their faces and I can't stand sadness. I went up to Jayy and whispered, "Do what is best for our family...that's all I can say."

Jayy got up and went over to Jeffree. He sat on his lap and kisses him. "So you are staying together? Good." Dahvie smiled and sighed in relieve. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed as well. "Just the thought was enough to scared me." Jeffree said and Jayy hugged him.

"Don't be scared my love, let's agree that we are not leaving each other again."

Jeffree nodded and they kissed again. My phone went off and I excused myself. "Garret?" He replied, "Hey baby, I have a surprise for you." I rolled my eyes, "o really? What is it?" He chuckled, "it's called a surprise for a reason! Meet me with your parents at Rockin Jim's tonight at 7 alright? I have to go bye baby girl love you!" I replied, "bye babe love you too and see you tonight!"

I walked back in and smiled. "Dahvie, Jayy, Garret wants us to go to Rockin Jim's tonight at 7...he had a surprise for us." They nod in agreement then Dahvie got up and went to his room.

Jayy sighed and he got up, signaling to Jeffree that they were leaving. "Star, we are going out for a while but we will be back in time, don't worry." He kissed my head and then they left.

I went to my bunk and took out an old box of mine that I thought I would never open ever again...it was my box full of razor blades and lighters. There was papers in it also...my logs of when I self harmed and the reason behind it.

I was about to toss it when I heard a smashing of glass from Dahvie's room. I ran to his room and a glass statue was shattered on the floor.

I look at him and was shocked, "What the hell happened here?" He looked up at me and he sighed, "I had a mental breakdown...the hate kinda got to me and the reaction wasn't the one I hoped for. Please don't freak out Star...." I hugged him and tears rolled down my face. "I would never freak out at you...I have them so you're not alone. You're my father so I wouldn't freak out anyways. My question now is why did you do it?"

He sighed in saying that he was ashamed of admitting it but he did tell me. "I freaked out because I was scared of how you would react to Jayy and Jeffree almost splitting up right in front of you. I have a question for you though." He turned to me and put a hand ontop of mine. "Did we make you uncomfortable of making you sing in front of our fans?" I shook my head no and sighed. "I was actually glad that I did because now people like me for me and nothing else."

He hugged me and I smiled then hugged him back. "Star, I love you so much and I'm glad you are my daughter. You're the happiest thing to happen to me since I started this band." I felt tears come to my eyes and I held them back then choked out, "I-I love you too Dahvie, I'm glad you're my father and this is the happiest thing to happen to me since I was born."