Chapter 47, The Meeting to Our Doom

Shane's P.O.V.
I was sore as hell and I was yanked up. "Come on you little shit, we are going to the docks." I whimpered and he handcuffed me. He brought me to his car and pushed me in then shut the door. He got in the drivers seat and looked at me in the backseat, "You try to scream, I will rip out your throat."

I swallow hard and nod. He gave me an evil smirk and drove off. It seemed like we drove for hours but we finally arrived at the docks, "Oh look, your concerned 'parents' are already here and Dahvie looks like he is about to cry." He chuckled darkly, "What a wuss. Now get up!" I struggled but I sat up and he pulled me out of the car.

He pushed me over to where my parents were and pushed me to my knees, "Did you bring the ring?" Jayy nods and holds it out, "You have your dumb ring now I want my son." He says sternly and Daniel grinned, "You want a damaged son?"

He tilted his head and Daniel chuckled, "I had my fun with him and I want to keep him." He growled and I put my head down.

Dahvie's P.O.V.
I glared at Daniel, "Listen here fucker, I want you to uncuff my son and give him back. I'm going to fucking kill you, if you keep your shit up." He rolled his eyes, "Now, now Dahvie, you're going to upset the boy. Let me make a deal with you: You stop dating Jayy and let me have him back."

Jayy's eyes widened, "Hell no! You treated me like shit! I'm never taking your nasty ass back!" Daniel shrugged, "Oh well then I guess Shane is coming back with me then." He started to pick him up but Shane screamed and kicked him hard in the chest. He dropped Shane and I quickly grabbed him.

Jayy took out his knife and held it in Daniel's face. "Don't move or I will stab you." He growled and took out a gun, "You stab me, I shoot your lover and your son." Shane whimpered in pain and buried his head into my shoulder. Daniel looked at me, "Give me back my toy."

I glared at him, "No! Never!" Daniel quickly pinned Jayy to the ground and grabbed his knife at the same time. "Stay on the ground and don't get up until I tell you to!" He screamed at Jayy and held the gun in his face. He looks at me and I nod saying to do it. He nods and Daniel kept the gun on him.

He took a few steps towards me and held the knife in my face. "Want me to tell you what I did to your slut of a son?" I didn't move and I narrowed my eyes, "I got inside his pants and made him suffer. All of his screams turned me on and I had to take the opportunity. Now give me Shane or else I shoot Jayy."

Shane started to cry and I didn't know what to do. I had Daniel waving a knife in my face and he had a gun pointed straight at Jayy's head. "Jayy get up and go to the wall. You follow him Dahvie." Jayy went to the wall and I carried Shane over to the wall with me then stood next to Jayy.

"Put Shane down." He ordered and I bit my lip, "Dad please don't! He will kill you guys! Please!" Daniel rolled his eyes, "Do it." He says sternly and I put Shane on his feet. He was shaking violently and I wanted to help but again I couldn't.

"Let's play a game called Russian Roulette. Dahvie, you and I will play. Who ever gets the bad shot looses." He emptied his gun and only put in one of the bullets. He put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger to only a sound of a click.

He slid the gun over to me and I picked it up. I shakily put the gun to my head and counted to three, click. I sighed in relief and slid the gun back. We only heard clicks until we were down to the final two shots. "Dahvie take your turn." I sighed shakily and took the gun then pulled the trigger....

Click!

My heart was pounding so hard and I gave the gun back to Daniel. He grinned, "Well now look at that, I have the bad shot don't I?" He pulled the trigger to only hear a click? He grinned bigger and pulled out another gun but he was shot in the head by another person. Wait what?

I turned and saw Jayy with a gun in his hand. He was breathing hard and I look at him, "Babe...put the gun down." His lip quivered and he dropped the gun. He broke down in tears and he went over to Daniel's dead body then picked up his ring. "Serves you right to fuck with us."

He dragged the body over to the ocean, tied a heavy anchor to his waist and pushed him in. Shane's eyes went wide and he was in shock. "Shane?" I went over to him and he was still shaking. I hugged him and he winced, "What did he do to you?" He shook his head and cried into my chest.

I took out a bobby pin and unlocked his cuffs. He gripped my shirt and cried more. I held him and rocked him, "Shh it's ok, he can't hurt you anymore. You're safe now." I said soothingly into his ear and Jayy came back over, "Let's go home so he can relax and calm down."

I nod and we all walked home. "C-Can I g-go to m-my r-room...?" I nod and brought him upstairs. Shane went onto his bed and curled up cuddling his pillow pet. I sat down next to him and rubbed his back. "You alright?" He shakes his head, "want to talk about anything?"

He sat up and looked at me with fear, "Y-You're not going to be h-happy..." I shake my head, "No, I'm going to help you and listen to anything you have to say." He held back his tears and whispered, "H-He...raped me...and b-beat me..." My eyes widened and I hugged him, "He can't touch you anymore, he is gone and you're safe with us, I promise you that."

"He took it...my gift that I was born with..." I knew what he meant and I sighed, "Shane, I lost it in a one night stand. I wish it never happened and I bet you do too but you were forced. I am sure that who ever dates you in the future will make every time special for you."

He smiled softly and I sniffed the air, "Did you smoke in here?" His eyes widened a bit and he bit his lip, "Why? I thought you didn't do drugs?" He sighed, "it helps me calm down...I'm sorry..." I look at him, "It's ok just don't make it a habit."

He nods and I rubbed his shoulders basically saying good. "You want to get some rest?" He nods and laid down, "I love you dad...thank you for protecting me..." I smiled, "I would do anything to make sure you were safe." I kissed his head and covered him up cause he fell asleep.

I close the door and look at Jayy who was at the bottom of the stairs, "This is going to be a long recovery for him."

It will be one long and stressful recovery...Shane we love you and always will. We have a surprise for you. A very happy and awesome surprise :)