| BTS | Imagine #7 - Jungkook |

Month Edition: December - 2020.

Summary: Going on a camping trip as best friends and returning home like a couple.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's something both of you regularly do; whenever Jungkook has a break or some extra time before a comeback, you two go on a little adventure between the woods. You always liked to camp outdoors because it's relaxing in some way, and also it brings you back memories from the times you came here with your friends. You cherish the moments you share with your friends more than anything; after all, they gave you so much support when you needed it the most. Jungkook wasn't your friend until one of them introduced you to him, and after that, everything flourished between both.

Last week, you thought about coming to camp again. You needed some peace after the stressful days you had, and since Jungkook had the same feeling about his week, you decided to invite him over. The two of you are going to be alone, which isn't something new, but this time you will be camping together. That's new and nothing you would've thought that could happen.

Last night, you two arrived at the cabin. It's a simple way to camp, and there aren't the same struggles when you are inside a decent house instead of a tent, but Jungkook and you; arrived here to relax and have some fun. Survival can wait for any other time you want to come again with your friends.

*Current time – 8:23 p.m.*

The fire pit it's making the place glow warmly, and in the meantime, you are preparing the activities for tomorrow. As you are writing down the things you want to do, Jungkook is playing his guitar. You glanced at him from time to time, admiring how relaxed he looks while focusing on the melody.

-We arrived last night, but you haven't spoken about your stressful days. – You addressed, capturing Jungkook's attention immediately.

-Oh, I haven't said anything because I wanted to hear from you first. – Jungkook assured you before looking back at Jungkook's guitar.

-You already know what happened to me; I talked to you about it this morning. – You reminded Jungkook, wanting to hear him say something about his days.

-Right. – Jungkook smiled before looking at you. -What do you want to know about my days? Something in specific? – Jungkook questioned curiously.

-Perhaps you could start with the reason behind your stress. – You suggested while placing your elbows against the table.

-Hmm, well, there's this girl that I consider my best friend. But it turns out that I want more than a friendship with her. – Jungkook explained, smiling with every word he was saying. But then, he sighed and continued talking. -Yoongi-hyung seems to know this girl more than I do, but he still supports my feelings for her. And when I was about to see this friend of mine. I found her on a date with a guy.